[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - one step closer to my golden ticket ! ! ! !

one step closer to my golden ticket ! ! ! !

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

one step closer to my golden ticket ! ! ! !

Postby neytiri » Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:21 pm

Hi Guys,
I had some really good news yesterday. . but now having slept on it im worried lol

I applied for a TV show
(not aloud to tell you the name lmao but its got red boxes in it and lots of money)
anyway. . I got that call yesterday and have got through to the next round which is an audition in London.
I was so excited by it, buzzed all night haha
but then didnt sleep a wink cos all I could think of his how the hell can I do it.
its such a long way to go and its gona be very stressful,
and if I did make it on to the show . . . I couldnt stand for more than 10 mins lol

omg. . . I am feeling sick just thinking bout it lmao (so sad)

I dont know what to do, do I tell tham I cant go or grit my teeth and have a go ? ? ?
:penguin: :penguin: :penguin: <<<<<(im loving these penguins)
neytiri
UKFM Member

Re: one step closer to my golden ticket ! ! ! !

Postby denys » Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:45 pm

Go, they'll supply you with a chair, cos there have been disabled people on there before. :goodluck1: :goodluck1: :goodluck1: :goodluck1: How exciting, you never know it may change your life :hugs: :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby budda » Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:58 pm

GO FOR IT!!! you might get lucky, we will all be shouting for you :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :goodluck2:
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby fabme » Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:04 pm

:woot: :woot: well done you I would love to go on that show as well. I got to interview stage with my dad for generation game and weakest link but never got any further :( I do watch it regularly and they do seem to have a lot of people on with disabilities and accomodate them quite well. Go for it you never know don't let fibro stop it, i'm sure if you plan it well you can do it :D

fab
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
fabme
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:24 pm

Hi
Agree with the others, go for it. :goodluck1: :goodluck1: :goodluck1:
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby Nellyphant » Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:42 pm

Definitely go for it! :clap:
Nellyphant
UKFM Member

Postby tonydin » Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:52 pm

go on spank the banker :wine:
tony
tonydin
UKFM Member

Postby neytiri » Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:47 pm

LMAO Thanks Guys x x x x x x

Have started to prepare ready for my big day lol :woot:
looking forward to it now :) :) :) :)
:wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine:
neytiri
UKFM Member

Postby helen virgo » Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:50 pm

As others have said I think you should go for it and :goodluck1:
Helen x

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia
helen virgo
UKFM Member

Postby nutty1 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:04 am

:wave: if you dont go for it ,you will regret it :clap: :clap: :fingerscrossed:
nutty1
UKFM Regular

Postby lollyb » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:10 pm

:wave: Go for it !!! Rest up before you go and explain why you won't be able to stand ....You will regret it if you don't try :roll:

:wine: :goodluck2: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

All best wishes , let everyone know how you get on :fingerscrossed:
lollybxx
lollyb
UKFM Member

Return to Positive and Fun