[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - What a friendly forum.

What a friendly forum.

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

What a friendly forum.

Postby Julie. » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:19 pm

Hi,
I havent posted on here for a while but have been a member since 2006. This was the first ever forum i joined when i was first diagnosed many years ago after almost a lifetime of pain. This site saved my sanity and taught me how to manage my illness. I was housebound then, still am to a degree so spent many a happy hour chatting away on here to you all.
I made so many special friends on here, one of whom passed away but still keep in touch with her family. I also have a couple i still keep in contact with too.

Well after being shot down in flames on another FM forum which was stressing me out and making me ill i came back on here and could'nt believe how friendly this forum is. :wave:
There are also alot of MODS too who run this board extremely well. Its a credit to you all and all the members. :goodluck1:

I have been having a look around if you don't mind and shall be popping in now and then for a chat, laugh and hopefully offer advice and support where i can.
Nice to meet each and everyone of you and look forward to getting to know you all. :penguin:
Julie.
UKFM Member

Re: What a friendly forum.

Postby loubie » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:29 pm

hi julie :wave:
glad you came back :hugs:
you will always be very welcome on here
:wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby Julie. » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:34 pm

Well thankyou loubie :hugs: and thanks for the warm welcome. I feel better already.
Julie.
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:08 pm

Nice to have you back with us Julie :wave: :wave:

Just dive in and join in with the madness :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: It's that, :wine: :wine: , [chocolate] [chocolate] and the :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: that help us get thru the day :lol: :lol:

We've got another thread running at the mo, with similar comments and experiences about forums that you've been thru. It's nice to know we're a friendly, supportive place to come and escape to when you need it :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby budda » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:19 am

:welcome: back Julie, we like to share :wine: [chocolate] :hugs: :blowkiss: :flowers:
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:10 pm

:welcome: back Julie. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby Julie. » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:49 pm

Thankyou to all of you again for the very warm welcome. :wave:
Been in bed most the day poorly so not up to posting alot. :sick:
Hopefully feel alot better.
:flowers: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Julie.
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:58 pm

:welcome: back Julie, you will always be welcome here and I hope you feel up to becoming a regular poster we like to think of ourselves as a bit like a family even if it is a virtual one. :fingerscrossed: you will feel a bit better tomorrow :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :flowers: :flowers:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby Julie. » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:28 pm

Thanks denys and so pleased to meet you.
Look forward to chatting away on this very friendly forum you have here.

:hugs: :flowers:
Julie.
UKFM Member

Postby Inks » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:26 am

Glad to see you here hunni. It's all about the good karma eh? ;)

:hugs:

Inks
UKFM Member

Return to Positive and Fun