[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - How is every1 2day

How is every1 2day

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

How is every1 2day

Postby ouchisme » Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:46 pm

Thought it wud b nice just to c how ppl r 2day. Me, in alot of pain thru out, but its self induced. Have a bet with my physio that im not going to b stubborn and listen props to my body (he no's wat im like already, really not fair!). 2 try 2 limit the troughs of hi pain levels that i bring on2 myself. Have had a wk of bing a v good girl, then had a blip yest. Cos i wasnt in screaming agony yest, thought 2myself (never a good idea) that id have a go with the hoover (even tho its my worst enemy), and hoovered 5 rooms. So y screaming ab dabs 2day cos i really shudnt b uprite cos i reals hurt. No sympathy 4 myself watsoever. Just another learning curve. Begrudgingly, my physio and rhymentologist r RITE. Not that id admit that 2 them rite now :lol:

So leave a reply, even if its bragging that uve had a fairly good wk, not having a great time of it at the mo, needing to have a rant for watever reason etc. Wud love to hear from u x
Had symptoms for 5yrs. Dx February 2011
ouchisme
UKFM Member

Re: How is every1 2day

Postby carolnotts » Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:11 pm

hello i had a not bad day yesterday aswell and when i got up this morning i had my housework head on i managed to tidy up the kids room and the toilet then i had to give in so now i am sitting knitting and i was watching the football with my lad but it's only fools and horses now xx
carolnotts
UKFM Member

Postby astoldbyellana » Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:46 pm

Today I am having a resting day as i definitely need it especially as my pain has been agonisng and on Thursday was one of my not good days as my pain levels increased. I am sure it always gets me when it's least expected. Yesterday I was one of my my semi good days where i can do little bits but I needed to rest frequently as well. I hope everyone is ok and are having low pain days.

Now I am just spending the day checking my emails, facebook and forums and drinking cups of tea :cup1:

Regards

astoldbyellana
astoldbyellana
UKFM Member

Postby gizsam » Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:52 pm

im having a bad day..lots of pain in my hip and im doped om tramadol...... :)

the :dogrun1: :dogrun1: have managed to take me for a 20 min walkie!!

the other half and stepson are at work,so im resting and enjoying the peace!!! :blowkiss: :grouphug:
gizsam
UKFM Member

Postby astoldbyellana » Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:08 pm

I find a low stress environment helps a lot and laying on the sofa if the pain is bad in the legs helps. avoid sitting down though in a straight position. I hope it eases soon :)
astoldbyellana
UKFM Member

Postby viota » Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:14 pm

lot of pain and had to sleep on the couch.diffculty walking.
viota
UKFM Member

Postby astoldbyellana » Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:20 pm

I was like that on Thursday with my arms and my legs. I couldn't sit up to use a computer or even type it was so difficult. Then suddenly all of my energy went like a tonne of bricks.
astoldbyellana
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:21 pm

Had a week where things have got hurtier and hurtier, with today being the worse. Ended up asleep on the sofa and when I woke up felt even worse. As OH is working nights at the mo, it's meant I've had to be walked by doglet which hasn't really helped. It usually helps blow the cobwebs away, but I think they've anchored themselves down permanently in my head :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby viota » Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:23 pm

astoldbyellana yup thats exactly like how i feel right now. poor fluppy :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
viota
UKFM Member

Postby astoldbyellana » Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:26 pm

awwww hun i hope you feel better soon :)
astoldbyellana
UKFM Member

Postby viota » Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:31 pm

thanks very much :)
viota
UKFM Member

Postby ouchisme » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:22 pm

Hey thanx 4 all the replies

Who agrees with me that its kinda a good idea that everyday (pain depending) or even wkly, checking in with ppl and say how our lives r going? Even to have a rant cos pain is too bad etc. To all those who r having a hard time of it at the mo, I'm so soz and plz look aft urselves prop. Otherwise who am i gonna talk too :lol:

Soft :grouphug: all round hope to check this topic in a little while x
Had symptoms for 5yrs. Dx February 2011
ouchisme
UKFM Member

Postby viota » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:54 pm

thats a brilliant idea ouchisme soft :grouphug: back at ya
viota
UKFM Member

Postby astoldbyellana » Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:02 pm

Thats such a great a idea :)
astoldbyellana
UKFM Member

Postby cherryblossom » Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:27 pm

I think it's a great idea too and why not? It's good to hear people having a good day/week as well as a bad one. My week has been quite hectic as usual - there's never a dull moment in our house! :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: Something always needs feeding or bedding up or tidying up :roll: .

The sheep demand a chat at least several times a day, the farm :cat1: require a tickle here and there and some nice warm milk if they can find you at feeding time, the pigs like a good old rub and a chat :pigoink 1: , the chickens need talking to as well to lay more eggs, the ferrets like a quick runabout at feed time, the mama-to-be ewes need a cuddle and reassurance, and the ponies like a fuss and a carrot. Then there's the dogs at home that like lots of fun :dogrun1: and cuddles and working, and the cats like lots of cuddles and fuss :cat2: and warm patches around the house - especially beds! Oh, and the there's two grown-up kids and a fiancee who require a hug or feeding or paperwork doing or taxi and then OH, who, bless him, just wants someone to know he's there! :blowkiss:
Needless to say I don't do much anymore, nothing like I used to at all, I just help feed lambs and talk to everything and help with the lambing and cuddles and :penguin: and :cup1: when things are :swear1: !
But it's all good fun, even tho it's very tiring. On a bad day I just sit on the sofa and do nothing :snore1: as that's about all I can manage! My days just roll into one, I can never remember what day I'm on and some days it's absolute hell, especially when we all have to pull together for the sake of the animals and ds sanity! lol! But I enjoy it, I know nothing else, and to make things harder my family (mum, dad siblings etc have never given into pain and it's not spoken of because at the end of the day the animals have to be sorted no matter what you feel like, altho some help is always welcome! And I could happily swap a freezing cold barn at 3am for a nice warm bed for hours and hours! The last few weeks I've had severe back pain which has limited me and numb hands and painful arms and hips, cold raw hands from having to get ice out of water troughs and in places you'd rather not know about! But I think it's great to 'check-in' just to have a chat about your day or week, especially good ones.Anyway, got to go, need some sleep! Loadsa gentle :hugs: all round. Take care. Cherry :blowkiss: p.s sorry for writing alot! :( x
cherryblossom
UKFM Member

Next

Return to Positive and Fun