[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - How is every1 2day

How is every1 2day

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: How is every1 2day

Postby denys » Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:48 am

Cherry, your life sounds so busy and hectic but nice too, all the animals to talk to, who needs humans :clap: :clap: I've not had a good week but am in a much more positive mood now, so hopefully :fingerscrossed: I may have a better week coming I hope everyone who's hurting at the moment can find some peace and get some pain free time to recharge their batteries gentle :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: ot all :flowers: :blowkiss:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby ouchisme » Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:06 pm

Cherryblossom:- dont apologise for a long reply. I enjoyed reading it. Its lovely to c how other ppls lives r. Even if a little limited. Had 2 b good girl yest, which i did cos of pain levels where 2 terrible. Horrid nite as partners legs were 'walking' for ages so gave in and went on the sofa. Norm interrupted nite. Pottered about doing sum laundry and a little bit of ironing (being a gd girl and using my perching stool) and now ive run out of energy so checking in here for a little while. A previous topic that i read yest said about if ppl can drink any alcohol. So i had a go at a can of fosters last nite. Not glugging it down and had no unwanted yuckiness from it. So that was 1 in the i for fibro HOORAH! :beer:

So any1 around who wants to share their day/wk? Hope to hear from ppl soon :woot:
Had symptoms for 5yrs. Dx February 2011
ouchisme
UKFM Member

Postby viota » Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:54 pm

i feel tired. im exhausted :( i got sleep last night i went to a cafe and had tea and it wore me out sooo much. im in a lot of pain all over and and in a foul mood bah.i justb tried to put my glasses on upside down loool.
viota
UKFM Member

Postby Inks » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:57 pm

I hope everybody can give themselves some comfort today :) :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

I had a bad flare up until Tusday a.m, was really happy to be coming out of it Tuesday arvo and feeling positive, and whas then involved in a head-on car crash on the way to do the banking from work (I was the passenger) Not only do I have the injuries to deal with (Whiplash and spasm in the trapezius, spasm in the muscles down the right of my spine, aggravation of the two prolapsed discs I alreayd had in my lumber), but the FM thinks it has to add it's tuppenny worth and flare up again, how rude! :nono:

I have had a quiet weekend over at the OH's and I am having a duvet day and online day today. I was feeling pretty sorry for myself, but I am just trying to look forward to a day off work tomorrow and trying to do a little packing for moving home on the 25th (gona try and do a little every day). I just want March to be over and done with :roll:

It can only get better eh? :clap: :grouphug:

Inks
UKFM Member

Postby astoldbyellana » Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:59 pm

Hi all
Today i most of my room today which was great as it needed a clean up, okay i didn't do as much as planned but that was generally because i got sidetracked a lot. But hopefully i will do the rest of later as it can take a lot of energy. But generally i have been on my forums and facebook and i also been on skype as well.
astoldbyellana
UKFM Member

Postby Claire Spong » Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:42 pm

Hi all!
Not been a bad day today, slowly coming to terms with the diagnosis of FM (only found out on Friday). Band practice this morning, bit of retail therapy then OH drove us around the High Peak just enjoying the views and the sun. Lovely to have nice weather to enjoy, makes me feel so much better to feel the sun. Then a rest this afternoon and TV this evening to relax ready for work tomorrow.
Hope everyone has a good night.
Gentle :hugs:
Dx March 2011
Read my blog about how I'm coping with finding out I have Fibro on: http://fibronewbie.blogspot.com/
Claire Spong
UKFM Member

Postby keanolulu » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:13 am

not had a great week (or two...) and I slept on the settee last night. I'm coming off my citalopram in readiness to start mirtazapine in a week so I've been a bit fragile and teary. :crazy:

Today I finished making my bed up (it only took two days to change the bedding :D ) and I actually had a bath!!! :mrgreen: - this is great because I've not been able to have baths recently as they're so hard to get out of...but today I had a very long, very hot soak and even though it hurt getting out I was glad I did it and son was around in case (obviously I haven't told him he might be needed lol!) :clap:

After the bath, which was glorious, I cleansed, toned and moisturised my faceache and I took the time to pamper myself with body cream and foot cream. Then I got in my lovely newly made clean bed, did a bit on the laptop then had a nap with the dog.
:dogrun1:

This evening neither myself or son were going to cook so we ordered pizza and watched csi.

Nice day, and I needed it. Not letting myself think about tomorrow and the day after, etc... f*** it! :wine:
keanolulu
UKFM Member

Postby lollyb » Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:57 am

Hi Everyone , :wave:
I am new to this site, so you will have to bear with me ....I was diagnosed with FM last year and think that i have had it for many many years and never had any help...I don't like to admit to anyone that I can't do things .

Apart from FM I have IBD which is what originally made me have time off work. While trying to get that under control I had a slight stroke . Many hospital visits ,tests,mri's later ( 5 different consultants) I also have Osteo Arthritis in my hands ,feet , knees...well most places..Osteoporsis in my lumbar spine ...The stroke was the least of my problems ...I think the FM ...PAIN , terrible FATIGUE ,clumsiness, FOG are worse than my stroke symptoms.

I now have had to finish work altogether ..For months and months I struggled from day to day and only this week on a rare visit to my doctor ( I hate going ) did he actually pull up this site for me on his computer in the surgery .He said it may help me realise what was happening .....I ahd been under a lot of stress.. over the last few years ...i was divorced ..moved house ...my mum died ...my son had a serious accident and I was working and looking after my sister who has Alzheimers...ENOUGH SAID ....

Now is a new start where I hope I can learn from you all how I can cope with ALL THE PAIN !!! and fatigue !!! i am on quite a few tablets ....30/500 CoCodomol...Nefopam ...Pregablin...Ranitadine..Hydroxychloroquine ..Dothiepin..Simvastatin... Asprin .and Calcium tablets ..I take all these regularly to help with the pain every day....must admit they don't take it off , but I do get some relief sometimes .......I cannot plan anything in advance ..it's just a case of take each day as it comes...if I have a hospital or doctors appointment then I have to rest up before I go and then I am "done in "when I get back ..

I have a wicked sense of humour but it has been hiding away lately ...I do like a good laugh so I am looking forward to better days.
Well thank you to anyone that's had the stamina to read this...It is now 1-50 am and still in pain ...
Love to you all and I hope that everyone has a better day today !!!!
lollyb xx :blowkiss:

I have just read this and I sound like a miseable nutcase !!!! I think that I just need a "light" at the end of the DARK TUNNEL ..
I appologise now for rambling on ....but I hope to hear someone can give me some answers that things can be BETTER than this !!!
Last edited by denys on Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Broken up to make it easier to read
lollyb
UKFM Member

Postby coco67 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:25 am

:wave: hi lollyb and morning all,i hope evryone is ok today, sun is out even if it is a bit cold. housework to do today, managed to fit a dishwasher yesterday with the help of my son, so very drained and sore today but its so worth it to not have to juggle and drop wet dishes anymore :oops: :lol: , i tink it will be a slow potter around and plenty visits to the cafe for a cuppa and feet up day today.

i have the sod it attitude today, i will do what i can and the rest can wait, son has gone back to camp, girls are in school, dog sleeping so peaceful for five mins. have a good day what ever your up to. x :grouphug: to all those who need them
coco
coco67
UKFM Member

Postby ouchisme » Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:14 pm

Afternoon all;

Having an 'xhausted day' 2day. No energy, too much pain and def no inclination :lol: All ive literally managed to do is throw a jumper on over my pjs, have a morn lie down, check on this forum and thats real about it. So have NOT made myself try to potter 2day and listened to my bod. R'nt i a good girl? Had a lovely surprise wen i logged on, had my first ever PM. Im soooooooooooo chuffed!! Really easy to plz me :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lollyb; Ive had bk probs for over 12yrs now. Mostly structural probs and fibro has just bin thrown into the mix for fun. Was given my confirmation bout a mth ago. Show me ur wicked sense of humour wenever ur ready hun. Ive got 1 with a huge dose of naughty. Rant and rave on this topic if ur having a bad time of it, b it pain or just trying to get ur head around it all. I'll try and help anyway that i can :hugs: Ive had the label 'disabled' (i prefer special) for a good couple of years so getting the diagnosis wasnt too much of a shock. Im v stubborn and didnt want to give 'in' to all my ouches. But at long last (i can hear my consultant, rhymentologist and GP shouting 'THANK GOD') Im now gonna bhave myself and look after myself properly. Hope to hear from u soon.

Hope to hear from other ppl soon. Lots and lots of :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: v soft 1s if ur having a bad time of it 2day x
ouchisme
UKFM Member

Postby viota » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:56 pm

im very tired and sore all over. i had a hospital app and a gp aapp so i am worn out from those. i was given solpadol.Im negative that they will work.
viota
UKFM Member

Postby ouchisme » Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:09 pm

viota

Take proper care of urself. Im just in a total xhaustion fog and hips really playing up. Only managed to get dressed wen 1 of my girls dressed my lower half wen she got home from sch. Had to have a trip to the local shop, in my wheelchair. I can longer self propell myself. Lovely sunshine tho. Plz don't dismiss any treatments (pills) that u get put on to try. I'll b playing with my 'cocktail' end of the wk. Im willing to try any combos till the right 1 is found. However long it takes, cos its for my benefit. I no its disheartening, and we'll all get there eventually. U've got to blieve its for ur benefit and ur quality of life. Thats the most important thing.
I hope to hear from u soon. If ur just wanna rant, im more that happy to read (listen) to and hopefully either lift ur mood or offer comfort x :hugs: :hugs:
ouchisme
UKFM Member

Postby viota » Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:22 pm

I took them helped a bit but still really stiff and sore.Thanks for the support :)Im really tired bah.
viota
UKFM Member

Postby coco67 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:32 pm

why oh why do i not learn, shifting things and plumbing in dishwashers aer no longer good for me, stupid stupid muppet, stubbon mare argh, hurt like mad and drained after being a clever muppet yesterday , so no one to blame but myself, dishwasher is working great on a plus side, pity i cant hold anything to put in it hahahaha one day i will get my head around this and learn my limmits, one day
coco
coco67
UKFM Member

Postby ouchisme » Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:06 pm

coco67 im xtremely stubborn too. Ur def not alone there :lol: 1 consulation is that u no its dun and ready for use when u r x :fingerscrossed: u r feeling a little bit better 2moz. If still incredibly sore 2moz take xtra care of urself and post wat u did to occupy ur mind extra. I get v bored and fed with my own company when every1 either at sch or work.
Viota chin up love. Just ride the pain wave and have some down time devoted just to u if u can. Hope to hear from soon. i like helping to lift other ppls spirits. Dont feel so useless. Plz feel free to PM me.

That invite goes to other members. hope to get 2 no the diff ppl over time. Now thats sumthing ive got plenty of x
ouchisme
UKFM Member

PreviousNext

Return to Positive and Fun