[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - How is every1 2day

How is every1 2day

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: How is every1 2day

Postby astoldbyellana » Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:09 pm

mine seems to be easing off a bit the last two at the moment which is good but as for sleeping that's also improved. But I'm seeing how things go over the coming weeks. I can have a really good week followed by a not so good week.
astoldbyellana
UKFM Member

Postby ouchisme » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:43 pm

evening all

Hope all ppl who've left a reply that u have had a fairly good wkend. Also the ppl who just read the posts :grouphug: Im not too great at the mo. Yesterday had to go into town to buy my daughter new sch shoes, socks and some bits and pieces as she was having her first ever sleep over. Her big sister (15) was out on her own sleep over. I'd done loads of laundry Fri so didn't have to worry bout shuffling rushing to do chores when i got back. I had a melt down b4 i went out with my girls, tears the full works. They wouldnt listen when i was explaining fibro fog and couldn't keep up with them at the mo. :banghead: I had to crash late afternoon as i'd done too much. Then had a real bad night as couldn't sleep, catch 22. The sleep over was v v quiet, and youngest was dead chuffed. Me feeling v v low. Tried to explain a little bit to my partner what my dr had said yest. Got upset and we had other real big probs that needed to b talked about 2. Just not enough time/privacy to do it in.
Loads of laundry and shuffling to the wash line and the tumble dryer to fini the clothes off. Had to fall asleep about 3pm 2day. Feel totally drained and fairly low. Couldnt cook t (eldest did it, partner working), havent bin able to iron anything, the list goes on... So feeling 'mum guilty', quite :cry: :( and dont what to do with myself. On a good note new slow release tabs just about take the edge off the pain, im permanently in pain with mobility probs. So at least i'm coping with that change.
So sorry for off loading :oops: Hope any1 reading this doesn't feel low themselves because of what i written.
Had symptoms for 5yrs. Dx February 2011
ouchisme
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:17 pm

Sorry to hear you are low, and :fingerscrossed: you will feel alittle better tomorrow, the guilt thing is horrible but we all get it at one time or another. Dont beat yourself up over it, your girls will understand eventually.

Give yourself some time to rest up and try to relax, we are here if you need to off load :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby nutty1 » Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:16 pm

been there done that worn out the t-shirt .dont be hard on yourself ,its the little things that count ,being there ,listening . :fingerscrossed: things improve soon xx :hugs: :blowkiss:
nutty1
UKFM Regular

Postby xyz1000 » Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:45 pm

Hello everyone :wave: :wave:

Thought I would come and join you. :) :)

I worked a night shift last night I finished at 7.30am this morning.

I work looking after adults with learning disabilities. I went to bed and slept till 2.30pm.
Then did alittle house work,decided that wasn't a good idea as could hardly breath!

Went for a bit of a drive to collect my son from my Mums then got KFC. Yum
My arms has been hurting alot from work last night ( well everything hurts but the arms are the worse!)
and I feel totally drained. :twisted: :evil:

But am wide a wake wondering what to do! :banghead: Not surprising when I have only been up 8 hours.

Anyway I am hoping to get some sleep as I have doctors at 10 in the morning and think he will
sack me if I miss another appointment!!
xyz1000
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:47 pm

:goodluck1: with your appointment Yvonnem :wave: :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:03 am

:goodluck2: with your appt Yvonne :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:

Jenny, have you shown your family the posts on here, like the One For Non Believers or The Spoon Theron?? They might help them understand a little more about how you're feeling and being affected :hugs: :hugs:

Had a lovely day yesterday visiting the in-laws, even tho I was like a space cadet most of the time :facepalm: :facepalm: Dinner made by someone else always tastes better :clap: :clap: :clap: Not got as much done today as I hoped, but not stressing over it too much, there's always tomorrow and the day after, altho a visit from the ironing fairy would be most welcome :lol: :lol: :wave: :wave:

Had a rather norty doglet yesterday, wouldn't come back to OH when she took him out for a walk, but she's back to her usual wagginess today. Hope she doesn't drag me off to her favourite field when she takes me out tomorrow, not sure my arms and neck will be happy about it :dogrun1: :dogrun1:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby xyz1000 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:04 am

Thank you Denys. :fingerscrossed: I get there!
xyz1000
UKFM Member

Postby nutty1 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:07 am

:goodluck1: :fingerscrossed: yvonne
nutty1
UKFM Regular

Postby ouchisme » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:58 am

Morn every1

Fluffypuffy:- I've shown my partner and 2 girls but only my partner seems to get the tiredness/exhaustion/burnt out/pain levels etc. Running out of ideas of how to get thru to them. My eldest will b helpful for a couple of days, then go back to ignoring chores and getting shirty when i ask her to do something for me :banghead: :banghead: My youngest is being extra difficult cos shes just ignoring all of my physical probs :banghead: :banghead: :evil: Thing is, all her life i've had back problems (brought on my pregnancy of her), so dont :?: why now has to b any different :?: :?: :?:
Any other ideas greatly welcomed of how to get thru to them. Its v draining and :cry: for me as i can't cope with the added stress of it all :!: really want :needhug: and family life not soo :yikes: all the time
Hope ppl are well answering/viewing this topic :hugs:
Had symptoms for 5yrs. Dx February 2011
ouchisme
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:09 pm

For my son, we use incentives so he does his chores. The main thing that kicks him up the bum is losing access to the computer for gaming, but the odd reminder that pocket money can be deducted helps as well. He has tried the answering back approach when I said I was going to delete his gaming stuff, but that backfired on him when he told me exactly how to remove an account from an online server :tongueout: :tongueout: :tongueout: I was simply going to unplug the drive his stuff was on :lol: :lol: :lol:

It might take a bit of time and effort, but if you're insistent in getting them to help, they can get into the habit of doing it. You probably need a more direct approach, rather than asking if they'll do something, tell them that from today, one of their chores is .....by doing it, it helps you which will also help with how thing are between all of you :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby gizsam » Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:02 pm

i was feeling very perky this morning... :snore1: :pigoink 1: ..went to work at 11,so i did a little tiding up....thought i would take doggies to beach...its only a 5 min drive away.....i lasted half hour and bang....pain in my leg :( ...so i had to come home.....i was enjoying being out in the sun,doggies had have a good run about at least so hopefully they will be :sleep: soon!!!!
gizsam
UKFM Member

Postby Adele » Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:31 am

i'm having a blinking :swear1: bad flare but who cares because :clap: :clap: :clap: I AM HAVING A GREAT HAIR DAY. :clap: :clap: :clap:

it hasn't looked this good in a very long time. :wine: please raise a glass to my beautiful locks :twodrinking1:
Adele
UKFM Member

Postby cherryblossom » Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:42 am

Hi Everyone,
Just thought I'd pop on here and see how you all are. Adele, you saying about your hair reminded me to make an appointment to have mine cut. I have it done twice a year - once after lambing and again just before carnival. After labing I'm quite pleased to get it done as you need something to make you feel a bit better - sheep don't care what you look like - good job really! :lol:

Well, we are slowly trickling thru the sheep lambing, this batch almost done and ds will be home to do the next lot! We've had a busy couple of days.
I'm doing a rota for them to do their washing and tidying up etc. Said that it's not fair that it's all left to me all the time and I can't do as much as I used to so told hubby and he agreed the same - I hope somehow I might get into some sot of routine and also get on top of my moutain of paperwork.

Myself I 'm feeling shattered, my meds routine is still a bit haywire, my shoulders really hurt and my hands feel bigger and pjdsmb on me! But it's usually wort it when the next little lamby is born :D

Anyway, hello and good night, sleeo well and take care. Cherry :blowkiss:
cherryblossom
UKFM Member

Postby shotaway » Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:41 pm

we had a visitor stay for a week and though he knows we both have fibro and left magazines and leaflets every where for him to read still did not notice that I could not walk another step showing him around the places of interest. I waved him cheerfully away yesterday at 9.30 am then crawled back to bed for the rest of the day exhausted. Today I have decided as its raining and it hurts me more to move I would go through all my paperwork and sort stuff out in a drawer or two. Clearing out the rubbish even though I hurt cheered me up and I felt I had accomplished something. :D

Its the physio terrorist tomorrow
shotaway
UKFM Newbie

PreviousNext

Return to Positive and Fun