[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - How is every1 2day

How is every1 2day

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: How is every1 2day

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:11 pm

Good to hear you're improving Inks :grouphug: :grouphug:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby ouchisme » Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:13 pm

:wave: every1

I'd could start a revolution, how many pages :?: :woot: :lol: I've had a quick catch up with Inks via PM. Poor love in being in the wars like that :fingerscrossed: its all dealt with now and she can shut that chapter for good
Having a 'sad moment' day. Just comes over me, have a little bit of self-pity, and carrying on resting. Having probs sitting or using my hands :x :yikes: Got serious exhaustion going on too. Not :swear1: FAIR :!: Think from playing with the laundry for a couple of days.
On a positive note, have been PM'ing a couple of ppl so its great 'meeting' all different scales of FM 2. Hope all who reply/read are fairly okay. That everything is going well in theirs and their loved ones worlds.
Had symptoms for 5yrs. Dx February 2011
ouchisme
UKFM Member

Postby thewireweaver » Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:51 pm

Better than first thing this morning! Just seen my chiropractor and she put me through the wars! Everything was out of alignment and left leg MUCH longer than right. I feel much better now :) I suspect the Rheumatologists examination on Monday might not have agreed with me...
thewireweaver
UKFM Member

Postby Inks » Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:54 pm

Inks
UKFM Member

Postby Inks » Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:13 pm

Inks
UKFM Member

Postby astoldbyellana » Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:39 pm

I am not feeling too good at the moment as it's that time of the month at the moment so i am spending the day watching tv and using my computer. I could do with some [chocolate] and :cup1: of tea and :needhug:
astoldbyellana
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:58 pm

Hi please try not to discuss PM's on the open forum without the explicit agreement of the other person. PM means PRIVATE message and so is not for public disclosure
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby Inks » Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:43 pm

Inks
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:31 am

Thanks Inks glad everythings OK :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby Inks » Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:25 pm

Thanks hunni, I was a bit worried for a bit there lol :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Hope everybody is comfy today?

I went to the dressing clinic to get my dressing off and I have had 3 more big steristrips put on and the lovely nurse gave me some to take home so I could change them on Saturday. Same nurse is sorting my next appointment for my results but I am sure everything will be oki. :clap: :clap:

Went to the house today to do the inventory with the estate agent before I move in on friday and found a leak under the kitchen sink, that there was an outside loo that wasn't properly taken out of commission so very whiffy (I thought it was a shed!!! LOL), um, a dodgy chimney stack and a tile in the guttering..but otherwise, the house is sound *cof* LOL. They said they would sort the plumbing before I move in on friday. :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:

Gonna be packing for the rest of the week so might not be around very much but hopefully things will chill out by the end of March

Take it easy and I hope everybody has a peaceful, karmariffic week xxxx :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Inks
UKFM Member

Postby coco67 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:41 pm

fed up and not sure what to do, had my esa claim turned down today , i only got 6 points, they stopped me money with no warning and i wont get anything untill they recieve my apeal.
coco
coco67
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:33 pm

Coco, contact somewhere like Citizens Advice, Welfare Rights, DIAL, or your council may have a one stop shop/centre type place you could go to or speak to someone there. They have info and advice on what you need to do next, they can also help you with your appeal :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby thewireweaver » Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:59 am

My tummy is so bloated and hurts so bad today and I feel sick, weak and fuzzy :( One of those days I guess. Hope everyone else is better! :grouphug:
thewireweaver
UKFM Member

Postby ouchisme » Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:21 pm

:wave:

so soz 2 hear that some ppl are having a nasty time of it a the mo. Got my own pain fest happening and its driving me to distraction :yikes: My 2 girls both had busy wkends. I was the pathetic 1 lying on the sofa missing out on all the fun cos i kept falling asleep :dunno: Just spent a bit of time of PM'ing ppl that have left messages for me. Mite have sent duplicate messages tho cos full for fibro fog!
Got physio 1st thing 2moz,so at least that'll get me off the sofa at the v least. Thank god i'm not doing stretching exercises, wouldn't be able to cope with that at all. Pain levels too high and sitting is really hurting. But i wanted to check in on every1 and have a nose around the forum to try and take my mind of it all.
Loads of soft :grouphug: I'm off for a shuffle and a :coffee1: x
Had symptoms for 5yrs. Dx February 2011
ouchisme
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:37 pm

coco put your appeal in right away. :goodluck1:

another ouchy day here. :facepalm:
shazq
UKFM Veteran

PreviousNext

Return to Positive and Fun