[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Happy early birthday to me, yay!

Happy early birthday to me, yay!

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Postby Shani » Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:06 am

Hi everyone,

Despites all the 'joy' that Lupus and so on is bringing me at the moment.
I am pretty excited for tomorrow!

Going out to have a birthday bash with the family a lot of friends.
Getting my puppy in two weeks and opening lots of presents tomorrow.

Just opened my first one, a cute little teddybear with a hoodie on that says 'Happy Birthday'.
And a card with a butterfly on (of course, hehe) with aswell happy birthday on.

Sometimes it scares me to think of how the future will look with this disease(s) and aging-
But as I only became 17 just now.(Past 12 here)

I'll just enjoy the moment right now and not think of that yet. :)
A butterfly is not afraid to spread its wings!
Shani
UKFM Member

Postby lrgatrell88 » Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:36 am

Happy birthday! Have a great day ! xxx
lrgatrell88
UKFM Member

Re: Happy early birthday to me, yay!

Postby lynn1 » Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:09 am

happy birthday have a fab day
:birthday1:
lynn1
UKFM Member

Postby Ldyalb » Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:52 am

Happy birthday hun! :birthday1: :hugs:

Have a great day, lots of [chocolate] :cake: and :penguin: !!
'Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy' - Anne Frank

TMJ, RLS, HMS, Fibro, Dyspraxia - ASD + Dyscalculia overlap, Eczema + Rosacea + suspected Psoriatic Arthritis.

Being an Adult is nothing like it said in the brochure...!
Ldyalb
UKFM Regular

Postby Claire Spong » Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:01 am

Happy Birthday!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk
Dx March 2011
Read my blog about how I'm coping with finding out I have Fibro on: http://fibronewbie.blogspot.com/
Claire Spong
UKFM Member

Postby Niki d » Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:16 am

Happy Birthday 

Hope you have a good one
Hugs niki xxx
Niki d
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:59 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :woot: :woot: :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :flowers:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby denys » Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:14 am

Happy birthday Shani :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: enjoy your day :blowkiss: :blowkiss:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby budda » Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:57 pm

:birthday1: :birthday1: Happy Birthday Shani have a great day :blowkiss: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:11 pm

Hope you've had a lovely day Shani :birthday1: :birthday1: :cake: :cake: [chocolate] [chocolate] You'll have to show us some photos of your puppy when you get him/her. What sort of doglet will be owning you?? :dogrun1:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby loubie » Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:44 pm

happy birthday to you ..happy birthday to you..happy birthday dear shani...................
HAPPY.........BIRTHDAY....TOOOOO.........YOOOOOOUUUUU................ :hugs: :hugs: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :dogrun1: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Return to Positive and Fun