[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Bathing our dog lol

Bathing our dog lol

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Bathing our dog lol

Postby Hjp75 » Tue May 03, 2011 8:40 pm

My hubby, My son and I have just bathed our 5month old Siberian Husky lol we all got soaked lol
My back is in two, my legs need chopping off, my arms/shoulders feel like lead weights but it was fun lol

H xxx
Hjp75
UKFM Member

Re: Bathing our dog lol

Postby denys » Tue May 03, 2011 8:42 pm

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Bathing our dog lol

Postby Hjp75 » Tue May 03, 2011 8:43 pm

Thank you lol

xxx  H  xxx
Hjp75
UKFM Member

Postby angelina101 » Tue May 03, 2011 9:07 pm

aww glad it was fun.i used to have big dogs n was always back breaking washing them.now i have 2 small ones n i just put em in the kitchen sink.simple !! lol.x
angelina101
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue May 03, 2011 9:16 pm

Is it as much fun as bathing a springer :clap: :clap: :clap: Bet you were all wetter than the doglet :dogrun1: And that was after the towel fight :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby loubie » Tue May 03, 2011 9:29 pm

:lol: got images of furry bubbles and lots of laughter
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :lol: :lol: :lol: :yikes:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Bathing our dog lol

Postby Hjp75 » Tue May 03, 2011 9:55 pm

We all ran out the bath room and shut the door so he could shack lol but he still did it w by us when we let him out lol
think we'll leave our other dog (a staffy) till the weekend lol she's 12 yrs old so don't get as dirty as the pup lol

xxx  H  xxx
Hjp75
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue May 03, 2011 10:03 pm

Could your huskey pup be a bogmonsta in the making :lol: :lol: :lol:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Bathing our dog lol

Postby Hjp75 » Tue May 03, 2011 10:38 pm

Lol I think so lol he loves rolling round in dirty dry or wet lol

Simba our Staffy she likes to roll round in the grass but she's a bit creaky now so it takes her ages to get on the floor bless her lol
I know how she feels :-/

xxx  H  xxx
Hjp75
UKFM Member

Postby Schnoodle » Wed May 04, 2011 9:30 am

we bathed our starry he is 2 on saturday! it was hilarious. it hurt my back and legs and arms so bad. george loved it though! he wasnt such a fan of the water but he loves having the shampoo massaged in to him and loved being dried with the towel! we had to do it in the garden although i have often wondered if it would be easier using a hose instead of the washing up bowl?1

HE loves being bathed and struts around all proud afterwards as if to sday "look at me im such a stud!"

mind just after we had bathed him he went andlayed in the mud. gah!

it always makes me giggle though xx :dogchasecat1: :dogrun1:
Diagnosed with severe fibromyalgia/cfs febuary 2009.
Schnoodle
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed May 04, 2011 9:37 am

Our neighbours have had hot and cold taps plumbed outside to wash their briard. They use a shower attachment that attached to the taps to do her. We thought about doing a similar thing, but DeeDee isn't typical as she loves the bath. any chance she gets, she's up the stairs, woofing at the door to get in and get pampered :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Schnoodle » Wed May 04, 2011 9:40 am

aw thats so sweet1 there is no way george would stay in a bath its easier jut to do him in our yard and have someone hold him on his lead so he cant run off lol!

xx
Diagnosed with severe fibromyalgia/cfs febuary 2009.
Schnoodle
UKFM Member

Bathing our dog lol

Postby Hjp75 » Wed May 04, 2011 1:00 pm

We bath ours in the bath as it's easier plus the dogs don't then go upstairs as they think they're having a bath lol
Method in are madness lol

xxx  H  xxx
Hjp75
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed May 04, 2011 1:36 pm

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Bathing our dog lol

Postby Hjp75 » Wed May 04, 2011 2:12 pm

Bless lol my son wanted to get in the bath with the dog lol