[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - wedding!!!!!

wedding!!!!!

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

wedding!!!!!

Postby livermore » Tue May 10, 2011 8:05 pm

Hi, just felt so excited today (even tho im in a load of pain)that i waanted to tell you all,
i cant wait to get married nxt weekend (21st) i cant wait to be a wife n hopefully a mother one day, n even thought this illness gets me down im very excited about my life right now!!

michelle. x
livermore
UKFM Member

Re: wedding!!!!!

Postby Ldyalb » Tue May 10, 2011 8:12 pm

Congratulations!!!! :mrgreen: :clap: :woot: :clap:

I bet you're dead excited :) You'll have to let us know how the big day goes, and share some pictures of the cake etc :mrgreen:

I may have to borrow tips from you if I ever get engaged, have been wondering about a disability friendly wedding since I got diagnosed although I got amazing inspiration from a bride I saw at Hampton Court Palace last month - she was wearing a beautiful pair of white satin flats. Her dress disguised them except for when she ran through the corridor :mrgreen:

My Mum and I thought she was an absolute genius - it honestly would never have occurred to me to wear flats on my wedding day :clap:

Hope you have a lovely day with some of this nice sunshine we've been having lately :fingerscrossed:
'Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy' - Anne Frank

TMJ, RLS, HMS, Fibro, Dyspraxia - ASD + Dyscalculia overlap, Eczema + Rosacea + suspected Psoriatic Arthritis.

Being an Adult is nothing like it said in the brochure...!
Ldyalb
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Tue May 10, 2011 8:15 pm

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: congratulations :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: you have a glorious day (you will whatever the weather) and :goodluck1: in your future life :twodrinking2: :twodrinking2: :twodrinking2: :twodrinking2: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby HazelB » Tue May 10, 2011 8:39 pm

congratulations and best wishes for your wedding on the 21st ...hope you have a wonderful day, full of happy memories xxx
(soft hugs)
Hazel xxx
HazelB
UKFM Member

Postby Nellyphant » Tue May 10, 2011 9:57 pm

Congratulations! We'll want to see a picture of you afterwards! Good luck, hope you have a fabulous day. :goodluck1:
Nellyphant
UKFM Member

Postby Hjp75 » Tue May 10, 2011 11:04 pm

Congratulations huni you have a fantastic day try and remember every min. I got married 2yrs ago after 18yrs of waiting. I was better then I could have hoped for. I wish for you to have the same.

Hope to see some pics xx

xxx H xxx
Hjp75
UKFM Member

wedding!!!!!

Postby lrgatrell88 » Wed May 11, 2011 12:45 am

Congratulations! Hope u have a great day xxx
lrgatrell88
UKFM Member

Postby budda » Wed May 11, 2011 2:01 am

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: hope everything goes well for you Michelle,love to see some pictures of you and your new hubby on your special day and all the best for the future :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: .
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Wed May 11, 2011 1:27 pm

:woot: :woot: congrats :clap: :clap: :clap: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby loubie » Thu May 12, 2011 6:16 am

all the very best to you both :blowkiss:
you will have a fantastic day, cos i said so! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby livermore » Thu May 12, 2011 7:47 am

Thanks guys, i am getting really excited now!!!

I will try and put some pictures up as soon as im back from my honeymoon(going to cyprus) although we are a bit mad and our moving into our new bungalow this wednesday coming so im moving and getting married in a matter of days!!! Cant wait now though, im so glad we finally managed to get a bungalow we liked as i just cant manage the stairs anymore they really hurt my knees.

As for shoes i am only wearing heels(not big ones tho) for the actual ceremony and then im changing into some almost flat ones otherwise il never last the day, again its my knees, heels kill me!! Hopefully il b able to pull it off though with my dress!!

Michelle. x
livermore
UKFM Member

Postby budda » Thu May 12, 2011 8:31 am

Am sure you will Michelle :hugs: and :goodluck2: again.
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Thu May 12, 2011 11:44 am

Course you will oh my 2 of the biggest stressors in life marriage and moving within days of each other :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: Glad you found your dream home though enjoy every moment of your day and have a fantastic honeymoon you sound as though you will need it :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby CampbellMary » Thu May 12, 2011 9:02 pm

Hi Congrats u have a really really fab day.
will b thinking of u and have a wonderfull honeymoon hope u don't have 2 much pain.

:fingerscrossed: :wine: :goodluck2: :flowers:
CampbellMary
UKFM Member

Postby loubie » Thu May 12, 2011 10:50 pm

oooo.........cyprus....love cyprus............its faaaabbbbb

have a brill time :wine:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Next

Return to Positive and Fun