[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - My dog Trooper

My dog Trooper

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

My dog Trooper

Postby Hjp75 » Wed May 11, 2011 9:47 pm

My baby Trooper (5month old husky) had his first day at school today lol (puppy training) and he was so good (very proud mummy)
We also have a 12yr old staffy called simba and she such a good and loving dog to (love my babies)

xxx H xxx
Attachments
uploadfromtaptalk1305146855009.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1305146855009.jpg (45.1 KiB) Viewed 3328 times
Hjp75
UKFM Member

Re: My dog Trooper

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed May 11, 2011 10:11 pm

He looks like he's really concentrating on what's happening, is he going to be an A* student :dogrun1:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Hjp75 » Wed May 11, 2011 10:41 pm

I hope so lol

xxx H xxx
Hjp75
UKFM Member

Postby loubie » Wed May 11, 2011 11:50 pm

aaaaaawwwww he is lovely
could just give him a big cuddle :hugs: :lol: :lol:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby budda » Thu May 12, 2011 7:01 am

What a lovely dog, he looks so proud, hope he does well at school.
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Thu May 12, 2011 12:29 pm

Gorgeous looking dog and so alert too as Flup says A* student :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby solsticedreamer » Thu May 12, 2011 4:36 pm

ohhh lovely!

hope the puppy classes are going well.
flynt enjoyed his last year :)

:dogrun1:
m.e~fibro~diabetes~high cholesterol...still smiling!
http://solsticedreamer-woolblankets.blogspot.com/
solsticedreamer
UKFM Member

Postby Hjp75 » Wed May 18, 2011 11:12 pm

Trooper did very well in his second puppy training class :) that's my boy.

xxx H xxx
Hjp75
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed May 18, 2011 11:21 pm

Good boy Trooper :dogrun1: Keep doing well and mum will give you some special treats :cake: :cake:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby shazq » Thu May 26, 2011 4:43 pm

:blowkiss: Trooper is beautiful, we used to have a half husky with doberman.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby diane1 » Thu May 26, 2011 9:43 pm

I hope this has worked .
b4a69f9b138d3fda0b4b5bc5f98996770bff348c.jpg
b4a69f9b138d3fda0b4b5bc5f98996770bff348c.jpg (110.4 KiB) Viewed 3234 times

This is Maisie my gorgeous Lhasapoo. She is having a Birthday next week when she will be one, I'll have to arrange a doggy birthday cake for her like they do on Blue Peter ! :birthday1:

She is just coming into her 2nd season so is bonkers at the moment she's like a teenager with PMT. She was up at 4am this morning running around the bedroom I think she'l be on the Temazepan soon !

She's trying to bury her bone at the moment, but down the settee !

She is my best friend though and knows when i'm really bad and gives me lots of kisses, I think my hubby gets jealous!

Take care everyone.

Diane

:blowkiss:
Does an elephant with fibro fog ever forget ?
diane1
UKFM Member

Postby loubie » Thu May 26, 2011 11:13 pm

aw so sweet :D
she has a lovely coat
:lol: :lol: :lol: @ trying to bury her bone down the sofa :lol: :lol:
my mom-in -laws little dog dose that and in the bed too :lol: :lol: :lol:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby Hjp75 » Thu May 26, 2011 11:26 pm

She's very cute happy birthday to her next week xxx

♥εїз H εїз♥
Hjp75
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri May 27, 2011 9:23 am

AAAAAaaaaawwwww she gorgeous :blowkiss: :blowkiss: I love doglets that look like they're knitted :dogrun1: Will you be celebrating her first Gotcha Day as well as her birthday :cake: :cake: I make DeeDee a tuna cake for her birthday and Gotcha day which she absolutely loves and it's not as rich for her delicate tumtum as what liver cake can be :cake: :cake:

Waggy Barkday Maisie for next week :birthday1: :birthday1:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby shazq » Fri May 27, 2011 9:39 am

Aaaww Maisie is so cute Diane. :blowkiss:
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Next

Return to Positive and Fun