[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - My dog Trooper

My dog Trooper

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: My dog Trooper

Postby diane1 » Fri May 27, 2011 12:42 pm

Fluffy pup

Good idea I never thought of a gotcha day. :dogrun1:

Any recipies for doggie birthday cakes will be really useful and I like the idea of a tuna one. :cake:

Ta

Diane

:D
Does an elephant with fibro fog ever forget ?
diane1
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri May 27, 2011 1:31 pm

We always celebrate DeeDee's barkday and Gotcha day. Here's the Tuna Cake Recipe we do

Tuna Bread
Ingredients
• 1 tin of tuna in oil (if you have brine, drain it and add some oil or water to the mix)
• 80g plain flour
• 1 egg
• a sprinkle of garlic powder or a crushed clove of garlic
Recipe
Put the tuna, garlic powder and egg in a bowl, mix with a spoon. Then, add the flour gradually until it all binds together (add less or more flour as you need).
Pour onto a microwaveable plate and put in the microwave for 4 minutes, turn onto a wire rack to cool and cut into small training sized cubes.
Alternatively, bake at 180°C in the oven for about 20 minutes. Turn onto a wire rack to cool, then cut into small training sized cubes.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby diane1 » Fri May 27, 2011 7:15 pm

Thanks Fluffy Puffy

Its sounds so good I might have some myself. I'll let you know how it goes.

Diane :birthday1: :dogchasecat1:
Does an elephant with fibro fog ever forget ?
diane1
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri May 27, 2011 7:53 pm

All DeeDee's doggie friends love it Di, and other people that have tried the recipe have had a similar reaction from their doglets as well :dogrun1:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Sat May 28, 2011 12:03 pm

loverly puplets :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Previous

Return to Positive and Fun