[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Let's Break Out The Champagne And Celebrate.....

Let's Break Out The Champagne And Celebrate.....

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Let's Break Out The Champagne And Celebrate.....

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu May 19, 2011 12:01 am

That's brilliant xyz1000 :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: In the lower years, DS's school did a similar scheme with earning rewards and it took a lot of hard work to get them, he must be really putting in a lot of effort to come first :woot: :woot: :woot:

There's something infectious about some of tunes JLS and Olly Murrs have released, so the concert should be good one :xmasdance1: :xmasdance1: :xmasdance1: :xmasdance1: :xmasdance1: :xmasdance1: :xmasdance1:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby loubie » Thu May 19, 2011 1:37 pm

don't we have lots of clever kiddies :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

solsticedreamer, you will be fine, just take your time, rest when you can and enjoy :D
have a lovely time :woot:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby natbwfc » Thu May 19, 2011 4:42 pm

Have enjoyed reading the positivity on this thread... here is mine...

Other halves best man has bought us 2 tickets for a wine and tapas night at our favourite restaurant with him and his girlfriend. He is doing it to take our minds off the stress of both the FM diagnosis (which I got a week ago today) and the wedding planning... such a nice thing for them to do.

I have also had a good day by repotting my courgettes into bigger pots and doing my herb trough! I am really pleased as I was starting to worry that the courgettes would die if I didn't get them into a bigger pot soon! I have never grown veggies before so feeling very much 'The Good Life' and very pleased with myself! Simple really but still made me happy! :lol:
Cat's are like chocolates, it's hard to just have one!

Too true, I have 3.. Frankie, Bruno & Zico! Always put a smile on my face :-)
natbwfc
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu May 19, 2011 7:23 pm

That sounds like a lovely evening out Nat :grouphug: And sometimes it is the simple things that bring you the biggest pleasure. At the moment my OH is putting some brackets up for hanging baskets that are sat on our windowsill, they haven't got flowers in them tho, we've got strawberry plants instead :clap: :clap: :clap:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Thu May 19, 2011 7:26 pm

Strawberries mmmmmmmmmmhhhh sounds like a great night Nat :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Let's Break Out The Champagne And Celebrate.....

Postby natbwfc » Thu May 19, 2011 11:19 pm

Just home from our night out, today has very much been a good day. After such a terrible nights sleep last night it was a surprise to have a good day!

Lovely tapas, wine and company tonight. Will wait and see if wine is a trigger now! I know cider is, but hoping it's not all alcohol.
Cat's are like chocolates, it's hard to just have one!

Too true, I have 3.. Frankie, Bruno & Zico! Always put a smile on my face :-)
natbwfc
UKFM Member

Postby loubie » Fri May 20, 2011 12:14 am

glad you had a good time nat
and what lovely friends to do such a nice thoughtful thing :D

try and get a good nights sleep now :fingerscrossed: you will be ok (ish)
always put (ish) as we are never fully ok :roll:

ow good job with the veggies to :lol: :blowkiss:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Re: How is every1 2day

Postby solsticedreamer » Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:26 pm

i am feeling a bit excited :)

i got the paperwork through for an Open University course today, had all my fee's paid as well :D

i have been plodding my way through courses for a few years now and they are really good with allowing me extra time when needed etc and i just about managed it with my poor memory etc.

my last one ended when i started to feel the fibro but was assuming it was my m.e just getting worse and so i deffered the course i wanted to do.
this year i took the plunge and put in the paperwork for an october start.
i dont know if i will manage as well as i have in the past as i am much worse but i thought if i dont and have to stop its not the end of the world and at least i had a go :)

my oh also took me to hobbycraft to buy some wool for a couple of crochet projects :)
m.e~fibro~diabetes~high cholesterol...still smiling!
http://solsticedreamer-woolblankets.blogspot.com/
solsticedreamer
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:47 pm

I've moved your post into this thread as it's such a positive thing you're doing :clap: :clap: :clap: :wine: :wine: :wine:

Hope it all goes well when you start in October :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: You never know, you could get thru it all without too much disruption from FM :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: And Flynt can always help you with it :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :dogrun1: :clap: :clap:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:25 pm

:welldone: :welldone: :welldone: :welldone: :welldone: :welldone: you for having a go and :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: you'll manage fine :goodluck1: :goodluck1: :goodluck1: :goodluck1: :twodrinking2: :twodrinking2: :twodrinking2: :twodrinking2: :twodrinking2: :cup1: :cup1: :cup1: :cup1: :cup1: :cup1: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby nutty1 » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:48 pm

:clap: lovely to hear everybodies good news :twodrinking1: i got some today after returning from phsycologist and telling him i had my driving liscense revoked due to my opician ticking a wrong box back in feb ,he asked could he help as he was shocked at how i was being treated ,i got home ready to :crazy: on the phone to dvlc i was eventually told my liscense was on its way to me and i could drive again as from yesterday :shock: yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee :mrgreen: :clap: :clap: :wine: :wine: :chicken-dance:
nutty1
UKFM Regular

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:24 pm

:woot: :woot: :woot: Fab news nutty, glad it's finally sorted for you :clap: :clap: :clap: Just one thing..............................BRING BACK MY :f1-car: :f1-car: :f1-car:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby nutty1 » Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:33 pm

:dunno: :( awrr dont be spoilsport flups :?: :nono: :nono: got my freedom back :wine:
nutty1
UKFM Regular

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:50 pm

You can't :wine: :wine: and :f1-car: :f1-car: nutty, you'll end up in the Wall Of Champions with your wheels bouncing down the track :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby nutty1 » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:30 pm

:lol: :clap: wa hey give me the track :tongueout: catch me if you can :f1-car: :f1-car:
nutty1
UKFM Regular

PreviousNext

Return to Positive and Fun