[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Let's Break Out The Champagne And Celebrate.....

Let's Break Out The Champagne And Celebrate.....

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Let's Break Out The Champagne And Celebrate.....

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:15 pm

No chance of catching you like thaaaaaaaaattttttttttttt, sending the safety car out after you :f1-car: :f1-car: :f1-car:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:31 pm

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: Nutty so glad you got it back :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby nutty1 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:03 am

:hugs: :hugs: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: thankyou both ,been a battle ,just hope i remember where everything is :oops: :crazy: lol only joking :tongueout: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :happy-easter1: :xmasdance1: :xmasdance1: happy-new-year-2011-2 m :lol: :lol: me this afto :wine: :f1-car:
nutty1
UKFM Regular

Postby loubie » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:30 pm

OH NOOooooo!!!!
get off the road everyone!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

aw only jesting nutty :hugs: :hugs:
its great to see you back on here :D and great you got ya wheels back too :well done:
drive carefully :blowkiss:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby nutty1 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:25 pm

thanks loubie :blowkiss: always careful its the others :roll: went to local shops today ,thankfully remembered where everything was :clap:
nutty1
UKFM Regular

Postby loubie » Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:42 pm

:woot: :woot: well done nutty
must be great to have your freedom back :D
i don't drive so i say i was born to be chauffeured :lol:

the rest of the family do so i am never really short of a chauffeur
to take me out :lol:
hubby will say........and where to today MODOM! :clap: :clap: :clap:
i won't tell ya what i say :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby nutty1 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:50 pm

:clap: :clap: i called my oh james a few times ,which went down like lead balloon :yikes: :lol: and asked him where his cap was :lol: he was not amused , :f1-car: pinched flups car again wanna lift ma lady :lol: :f1-car:
nutty1
UKFM Regular

Postby budda » Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:50 pm

I might have knowing that it was you nutty who was causing all the noise and zooming around :f1-car: like a :crazy: person, so glad you are back :hugs: :blowkiss: , what am i doing getting all sloppy with you Shhhhhhhhhhhhh dont tell anyone. :tongueout:
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby nutty1 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:09 pm

:wave: budda ,its cause i got my lic
scence back :f1-car: :f1-car: everyone was sooo pleased :clap: except flups :dunno: why ,can i offer you a lift :f1-car:
nutty1
UKFM Regular

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:57 pm

If you want to keep driving my :f1-car: nutty, you're going to have to go to Valencia this weekend for the European GP :clap: :clap: :clap: Watch out for the astroturf as it was causing a lot of run off is practice. Keep your eye out for where Alonso is so you can push him off the road, and watch out for Hamilton, he's getting more and more unpredictable :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: And make sure Button wins 8) 8) 8) :f1-car: :f1-car: :f1-car:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby loubie » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:53 pm

and you can bring Mr button back for me please....mmmmmm :wink:
thank you very much :wine: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
loubie xx

UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:52 pm

I like the idea of scars telling a story. Trying to think of a positive one about the one down my neck/back and the one on my hip where the bone was taken to graft my neck, then it would be something along the lines of the scars represent the fact that I am still able to walk and move around. If they weren't there, there's a strong chance I would be paralysed from virtually the neck down.

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby trafficklights » Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:21 pm

Well done everybody. It's fantastic to hear good news. X
trafficklights
UKFM Member

Postby trafficklights » Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:25 pm

My best friend came to visit me today. We chatted and laughed and put the world to rights.
Where would be without friendship. Had a lovely (unexpected) morning.
trafficklights
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:44 pm

It sounds like that was just what you needed trafficklights :cup1: :cup1:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

PreviousNext

Return to Positive and Fun