New Hobby

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: New Hobby

Postby diane1 » Sat May 28, 2011 10:31 pm

I like the tights and sock idea I might give them a go. I did notice that a bra I sold was bought by a man . I dread to think ! I'm doing really well and have got the whole family in on wrapping,posting etc as its to much for me on my own. I didnt realise I had so much stuff. I had been keeping clothes I really liked in the hope that one day I might fit into them again . so far I'm at £183.73 , I keep telling the kidlets that its the spending money for our summer holidays.

I'm off now to find one of my hubbies spare socks there should be lots as I keep loosing odd ones in the wash.

I'll keep you all updated.

:wine:
Does an elephant with fibro fog ever forget ?
diane1
UKFM Member

Postby Hjp75 » Sun May 29, 2011 12:06 am

I sold a swim set a few months back that still had all the tags on, I bought it for £2.50 in a sale reduced from £10 and it sold for over £15 and made it clear it was original 10 quid I was presently shocked lol

♥εїз H εїз♥
Hjp75
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Sun May 29, 2011 8:13 pm

People do make you laugh dont they :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby diane1 » Mon May 30, 2011 9:44 pm

Things are going really well and i'm passed the £200 mark. I didnt realise i'd kept so many clothes or bought so many. Bras seem to be the biggest seller I cant believe it. I've also sold a sun hat of my dads.

My local Post Office is made up i'm keeping them busy. I'll keep you all posted how it all goes and what strange things I manage to sell.

:wine: :wave:
Does an elephant with fibro fog ever forget ?
diane1
UKFM Member

Postby Pheebz_Lou » Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:53 pm

Odd one, my friend sells her used slippers when she is bored of them and everytime they seem to sell! :crazy:
Pheebz_Lou
UKFM Newbie

Previous

Return to Positive and Fun