sweats

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Postby LuLu PaRiS » Sun May 04, 2008 9:15 pm

i do a lot, but i didnt know if it was the fibro or not :oops:
maybe it is then...
but at the same time my hands and feet often go blue or purple or even black with cold
LuLu PaRiS
UKFM Member

Postby Lucy-Lemon » Mon May 05, 2008 1:34 am

i'm exactly the same sez, all of a sudden im dripping and its horrible.

and yes we have missed you!

lucy x

(also still pee'd off as printer still not working :x :evil: will ask mums friend if she can print off your letter for me x)
You can't know a horse's heart until you've walked a few miles in his horse shoes.
Lucy-Lemon
UKFM Member

Postby luuluu » Mon May 05, 2008 9:13 am

Sezza,

so nice to see your post, I have been wondering where you were.
I get night sweats especially and when I wake my pj's nd the bed covers are wringing, you'd think I'd taken a shower in bed :lol:

During the day I find I suddenley can start to sweat and have to get my outer layers of clothes off, unfortunately this happens mostly in shops as I'm wrapped up against the cold outside and they have heating on full blast.

Take Care

luuluu
xxxxx
what other people think of me is really none of my business
luuluu
UKFM Member

Postby shelly36 » Mon May 05, 2008 10:45 am

Hi sez, glad your back :D , its not as bad but i get very very hot and i have been told that its fibro if that helps, but as theirs a few of you the same its looking like it is , michelle x
shelly36
UKFM Member

Postby hope75 » Mon May 05, 2008 3:15 pm

Hi

I get sweats too, dripping from my head mainly when i move around but at the momnet as that is not happening at all ( check my 7 days and counting post) i seem to be sweating alot now, it's hot today and stuck inside with the fan on i used to love the sun and stay out in it for hrs.

sam
hope75
UKFM Member

why you are sweating

Postby princess » Mon May 05, 2008 7:53 pm

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:51 pm Post subject: heat/hypothalamus Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post
Hypothalamus Controls Temperature

The hypothalamus is like your brain's inner thermostat (that little box on the wall that controls the heat in your house). The hypothalamus knows what temperature your body should be (about 98.6° Fahrenheit or 37° Celsius). If your body is too hot, the hypothalamus tells it to sweat. If you're too cold, the hypothalamus gets you shivering. Both shivering and sweating are attempts to get your body's temperature back where it needs to be.

When you have ME/FIBRO the hypolthalamus dosent seem to do it job properly and your temperature is all over the place.

dont know of anything that will help honey sorry!!

But we all have this problem in one degree or another
princess
UKFM Regular

Re: sweats

Postby junius » Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:27 am

Hi all not been here for a while. Latest update GPS says my sweats are sue to diabetes. I try to explain that I get them at. All different times throughout day and night, he asked if I mainly sweats on 1side of the face only, so if that your case it has something to do with I think Aaron nerve connecting to so.etching else. Anyhow best check that with your GPS. Today I am going for a lignacaine infusion at 8.00 bit scared. They say you can be nauseous/vomit. Hope that's not the case as I have an ctrl scan on my coat bone tomorrow. Wish me luck I'm off to hospital now xxx
junius
UKFM Member

Postby junius » Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:19 pm

Hi again back f err on the hospital the infusion took an hour. I felt a bit woodsy but nothing else. They say it can be 7-10 days before you notice any difference, also pains may get worse before they get better. They are booking me an appointment for 4 months time in the hope the infusion has help, if not I can cancel it. Will let you know j ow it goes. Also can people let me know their blood group, cause apparently 1 particularly blood type is more prone to fibromyalgia. Thought I would c check the theory out.
junius
UKFM Member

Postby debsmith » Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:34 pm

Hia all

I too suffer terrible sweating! Yukk I can b fine 1 min the next dripping starting from head-down! I asked gp he said prob medz+fibro causing it but didn't give me anything 4 it :( I am O resus negative xxx
debsmith
UKFM Member

Postby painprincess1 » Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:04 am

I get them to , but right now there worse as I have sinus infaction.also I think us girl get them a lot anyway,regardless of meno or not.
smiles and the world smiles with you. cry and you cry alone.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Next

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia