Soles of my feet

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Soles of my feet

Postby lolo73 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:45 pm

Yep me too x
lolo73
UKFM Member

Postby fibro-lu » Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:37 pm

have a pair of them too
sometimes I wish they were wet cloths and I could wring the pain/water out of them
my hand are the same

it's like someone tries to blow them up like ballons
and the bones and soft tissue are pressed around and out of shape from the pressure

maybe it is growing pains after all, not, lol

I wear three pairs of thick socks to cushion the impact,
it helps a little with the pain and keeps the feet and toes warm
cold feet and toes make the pain stronger, like broken glass

all the best
Lu
all the best :cow-wave: Lu
Mind over Matter: in mind I'm Wonderwoman - in matter, well, - don't mind, doesn't matter
fibro-lu
UKFM Regular

Postby clsmbenn » Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:41 am

i can only seem to wear trainers, but i still have trouble walking with all the swelling i get and the aches on my soles. i would rather walk around bare footed, then my feet go cold, so try to warm them up, but the heat makes them itch really bad.

i cant seem to find a happy medium which is really annoying, but i also try not to go far from my home neither.

very restricting, but will soon sort it out etc ;-)

gentle hugs x

Sent from my GEM10313BK using Tapatalk 2
clsmbenn
UKFM Member

Postby ouchiemama » Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:05 pm

ooh i feel all your pain!! :yikes:

My feet have been so so sore for weeks, they are worst when first get up & have to hobble to the loo literally ow ow owing all the way! If i have been sitting for even half an hour they are stiff & need stretched out, also tingling, burning & painful at night in bed! Random shooting horrible pains in them too!

It sucks big time!! Its good to know its not just me...not that i like to hear of others suffering..but you get what i mean! :crazy:

My vast fabulous shoe collection is now just for looking at unfortunately :( ... maybe one day!

xx
ouchiemama
UKFM Member

Postby Cybermum » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:13 pm

My feet can be terrible. Funny enough, I am sitting on the bed, with laptop on a tray with legs so I can stretch my legs out, and my feet as I type are burning and tingling. They are always like that these days. I live in trainers now. I had to get rid of all my favourite pairs of boots because I just can't wear them anymore. I have moon boots for snow and one pair of flat leather boots incase of going anywhere nice when it's cold(ha ha, going anywhere. Can't remember the last time I felt up to going anywhere, let alone anywhere nice). In the summer I wear sandals on very hot days, but they have to be well cushioned and soft straps. Definately not flip flops, that hurts between my toes and have to wear sandals that have a strap that goes round back of my heel so they're not the slip slap sort as they hurt my legs.
I even have to wear wider trainers and sandals now. If I try and put any on that aren't wide then it feels like my feet are being crushed in a vice. Even if I do my laces a tiny bit too tight on my trainers it feels like that.
It drives me mad.

Jo
xx
Cybermum
UKFM Member

Postby smains84 » Thu May 02, 2013 1:32 pm

My feet are in the most pain out of my whole body and was origionally told I have plantyr faciaitis before diagnosed with FMS, I work in an office and cannot wear shoes on my feet because simply wearing shoes hurts my feet, I have codiene and anti-inflamatories but none seem to shift the pain. if anything even a laptop was to sit on my lap it would cause shotting pains down my legs and into my feet, it's as if the arch of my feet is bending the other way and about to snap.
smains84
UKFM Newbie

Previous

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia