Pregnant with FM

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Pregnant with FM

Postby stodgers » Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:47 pm

Yeah I know it's stupid really. I ended up doing my own research after conflicting opinions and am happy that its fairly safe
stodgers
UKFM Member

Postby mothysmam » Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:55 pm

Did your gp prescribe the Q10 I looked in chemist and its very expensive it was boots I just want to be back to normal I feel so depressed and hate having no energy :( I feel like a let down to my little girl and my partner bless him he has took on the role of housewife. I went to my GP again who never reviewed me only gave me anti-biotics for urine infection I thought my GP wasn't bad but its like trying to get blood out of a stone does any1 think it could be a good idea to change GP ????????
mothysmam
UKFM Member

Postby mothysmam » Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:27 pm

Hi thank you every one and I hope you+bump's are all doing well. I am doin sort of ok :-| although I was over the moon to wake up only 2x last night so I felt ok this morn :cup1: - but I wanted to ask about something I feel a bit silly to be honest but the other morning my partner was putting my sock on (i could't stretch to do it) and when he got a hold of my ankle it was if he had gripped it really hard and i screamed although he HAD been gentle it felt like he had applied really hard pressure and lately my skin is so sore but I am not red or anything its like a stretching feeling and when my trousers touch I go mad and have to run upstairs (well not literally) and put lots of aquios to sooth it. I was at my GP the other day but they did not review me just gave me script for urine infection. I am not sure if this is FM symptoms I do know that if my brother is messing and he grabs my shoulder I go through the roof as it is agony (he is a typical brother and forgets about the FM) but I have never felt nothing like it when my partner was putting my socks on so anybody with similar symptoms please reply/leave comment I don't know much about FM and do read up on the internet but this forum it full of people who only know to well how FM affects you and I know lots of people have lots of symptoms and very different ones at that !!! also i am thinking the pregnancy could be aggravating the FM. I really like to talk on here and I know I am not on often but it allows me to talk and not feel like a twisting hypo always going on about my illness but I get alot of criticism because I spend time in bed and I am lazy (usually mother in law!!) so it is nice to have you lot to understand.
SO THANKYOU FM FORUM :teddy-bear: xxxxxxxxxxxxx Mothysmam xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mothysmam
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:24 pm

We are sometimes touch sensitive and the gentlest of hugs, brushes etc. can be quite painful. Maybe your hormones are making this worse :dunno: :dunno: but I wouldnt worry too much about it, just mention it at your next appointment and ignore the mother-in-law :-D :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby mothysmam » Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:53 pm

I will do thanks - I have decided I am going to be more assertive when I go to my GP and today my little girl wanted to go out to see the snow I felt so tired and emotional but I forced my self, got dressed, went out and walked for a short time and it made me feel better I know i need to find ways to push myself to find what works and what doesn't this is not going to go away and I need to find out what works for me and what I can do to help my condition !!! :-D I feel I can do this and will not let it beat me !!!!!!! NO WAY !!! and i hope being positive minded will help me through do you know if there is any sites that give me info on thing I can do at home like small exercises, eating and stuff that I can try to improve mine and my family's lives XThanks X
mothysmam
UKFM Member

Previous

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia