chit chat

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

chit chat

Postby suelynn » Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:09 pm

Hi everyone havnt posted for a long time but have been on site and read some of the posts. I have had a very busy couple of months have moved to a smaller house which has taken up most of my time and energy. The day we moved it poured with rain and by the time i managed to finally sit down i sat in my chair and cried for two reasons my back waas so stiff and excrutiatingly painful, and secondly because the house had been left filthy dirty from floor to ceiling when i had left my house spotless. I love my new house now but it will cost me a lot of money and energy to get it looking like a palace.
The last couple of weeks my chest has been playing up with a lot of chest pain and shortness of breath so have had to put painting on hold for the time being until better weather comes. Cold weather has a lot to answer for pain levels has also gone up but managing ok with a few extra pain killers when necessary.
I read the post about the menopause with interest as having problems with hot flushes which can be realy bad at night and disturb my sleep, was thinking i need to have a chat with GP about it but not keen on going on HRT i dont know if anything else would help.
Keep warm everyone and be careful when venturing out in the snow.

Sorry for wofling.
suelynn
UKFM Member

Re: chit chat

Postby shazq » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:26 pm

:goodluck1: in your new home Sue. :flowers:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Re: chit chat

Postby denys » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:46 pm

Hi Sue, glad you love your new home and hope it will soon be the way you want it :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia