Everyday life with Fibromyalgia

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Everyday life with Fibromyalgia

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:14 pm

I bought a tablet recently BlueBerry, about the same size as a Kindle and it's fab. I've downloaded the Kindle App onto it as well as Amazon's AppStore app plus another general e~reader app and I've got some books on it, plus games. A bit of hunting online can find some free e~books. I'm slowly getting back into reading with it as I was struggling with holding books as well.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby toplessbug » Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:28 pm

I have a Samsung galaxy tab 2 7" and its brilliant.
I have my books (kindle, kobo and play e-reader), my games (woodsearch's, ect) and connects to internet, what else do we need.

I also have downloadec an app called Memoires and I put all my thoughts in that good and bad.

I also carry it everywhere with me including round the house.
Wouldn't be without it.

Sent using the force.
toplessbug
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:09 pm

What would we all do without out our internet :yikes: i have an ipad which is good to use as its got everything i need plus you can now buy detachable keyboards for them. I use my lappy mostly at home as i have it on a stand which sits right by my sofa so i dont have to move :-D (anything to make our life easier)
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby marianne p » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:41 pm

hi blueberry,i find things hard as i live on my own,i have only lived alone for the last 3 months! my mum is my carer but i dont see her very often as she works as a nurse,i order shopping online, as i cant manage much on my own,i have not got good grip in my hands,so drop things! a friend visits often and gets me out and about,my children are in foster care and social services will not let my have my children back,i have to go back to court on 22nd march,to sign my children over to the foster carer,its breaking my heart and i could do without the stress!! and on top of that my neighours have been playing loud music late into the night,so on to council i was! i have been put onto gabapentin 100mg x2 a day,as the pain was driving my round the bend,hope things pick up for you soon, marianne p :-D :cat2:
marianne p
UKFM Member

Previous

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia