Flare

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Flare

Postby jennib54 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:12 pm

:-) Hi' All i'm also new to this forum joined last weekand so glad that i did as it really helps to know that there are other peeps outthere suffering (coz thats what FMS has us do).
I've had FMS for a few years and have really struggled to learn to pace myself.
its good to know gthat i'm not the only one who gets up at weird times of the night, was up today at 4.15. woke 2 cats up so had to feed them, they at least went back to sleep.
hope everyone has a good nights sleep or at least a good rest. :sleep:
take care all.
jennib54
UKFM Member

Postby fatanne1 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:06 pm

thank you to everyone for your kind words sometimes this illness can make you feel extremely isolated and v frustrated that no one understands so to be able to chat to likeminded people is going to be fab. I hope I can help people along the way too. love and hugs to everyone. :-D
fatanne1
UKFM Member

Postby dotty lotty » Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:16 pm

HI fatanne this is the place to be when you are feeling down and want a good rant :grouphug: :grouphug: :teddy-bear:
dotty lotty
UKFM Member

Postby fatanne1 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:41 pm

thanq I think im going to find this a very useful outlet, give my long suffering hubby a break, he realy does bare the brunt of my anger and frustration, but he dosnt realy understand unless you suffer as we do don't think you realy can. :( :needhug:
fatanne1
UKFM Member

Postby jennthefunkyranger » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:33 pm

Argh, when will it end?? The tiredness is nowhere near as bad as last week, but it's been replaced by pain :(

I felt this morning like I'd done 10 rounds with Mike Tyson overnight, and it's not got much better over the day. One knee feels hot, the other feels like it's 'fizzing' (only way I can think to describe it). We've been busy the last few days at work, I don't normally feel the brunt of it, as I don't usually take English calls, but I haev been this week so it's been non-stop, and I'm so worried about it pushing me back into a full on flare
jennthefunkyranger
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:41 pm

Baby steps J rest up whenever and wherever you can nice warm baths, nice smellies and be kind to yourself. Is there any chance the workload will ease off soon :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby Iceskatemum » Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:35 am

Hi there , Fatanne1, sorry you are posting for the first time when feeling down but aren't you brave for taking the plunge when not feeling the FM 100% I call it this given we will never be 100% "normal " again!

As others fibromites have said, please don't take on board the negativity that non sufferers can give out about this illness, I know I have sometimes had a fleeting wish that they could experience just a little of our daily grind. Every single one of us on here knows and appreciates how hard some days can be , just to get up to go to the loo , never mind everything else some people manage to fit in , so in answer to your question you are not a bad person for think you don't really care about anyone else at the moment.

There are always people worse off than ourselves either in a materialistic , financial or health way but that doesn't mean that we can n't look at where we are and wish for our situation to be better. I wonder if you friend has ever sat day dreaming about a lottery win and what he would do with it ....It doesn't mean he is belittling those that don't have flash cars & fancy houses.........is that not the same as one of us sitting wishing for good health ?

Try and get more rest as I often find if I am tired I get more weepy and begin to doubt everything I do .

Take care ...virtual hugs
Iceskatemum
UKFM Regular

Previous

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia