Leg and hip pain

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Leg and hip pain

Postby sweetie pie » Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:25 pm

Me to going up my stairs is like going up ben nevis mountain thats how it feels,a big strain on our legs and hips and the rest :shooting: pains,my friend had a cold terrible it was then i thought gosh if you only knew :roll: atleast it will go away,not like ours :-| xox
sweetie pie
UKFM Member

Postby CarrieH » Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:04 pm

I have terrible hip pain, worst in my left hip. We live in a bungalow, but when out and about I've now found that just 4 or 5 stairs is enough to set my hip off, as is walking on any hard surface.
CarrieH
UKFM Member

Postby sweetie pie » Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:23 pm

Agree its like popcorn,pains & all these other odd feelings everywhere ,woke up with pains on hips today that lasted the hole day plus the rest, but before I went to bed had no pain @ my hips, so very very odd this fibro, you just wonder what's going to be next,no wonder people don't understand this illness as so much to it.hope you are All fine xx
sweetie pie
UKFM Member

Postby catering2013 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:26 pm

hello,the pop corn sensation is just so accurate a description ,and its so weird !!! i thought it was only me ,so re-assuring to know it isnt !! i get it worse in my buttocks and thighs ,generally at night ,but also when sitting at desk for too long.Freaks me out and scares me ,i must say .
catering2013
UKFM Newbie

Postby sweetie pie » Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:01 pm

Agree with you totally it really does freak you out, so it can be very scary as they can be quite violent @ times, just cant believe it all, its a horrible condition XX
sweetie pie
UKFM Member

Postby Picklepudding » Sun May 12, 2013 11:18 am

Just been for a gentle walk (have a feeling I may regret that tomorrow) and am currently experiencing 'popcorn butt'!!! Well, it feels like someone is popping bubble wrap inside my thighs and bottom...not painful as such but the most horrid feeling!
Crohn's, IBS, plantar fasciitis, psoriasis, Vitamin D deficiency, minimal osteoarthritis, possible Hughes Antiphospholipid Syndrome and fibromyalgia...I'm a walking medical encyclopaedia!
Picklepudding
UKFM Member

Previous

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia