Fibromyalgia and co q 10

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Fibromyalgia and co q 10

Postby Krum13 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:58 am

Hi my name is Ange. I have chronic fibromyalgia, just wanted to know if any of you know about the supplement
CO Q 10. It helps with chronic fatigue. It's not cheep, you can buy it on the Internet, the soft jell one's are the best. It has stopped my chronic fatigue. And I feel as though my energy has been restored. I take 200mg every night. After only three weeks, I am not feeling chronically fatigued. I also take vitamin D, a good quality multi vitamin, and magnesium. I drink loads of water, and try to get fresh air twice a day by just going out side for 10 mins . I also think it has reduced my flares. So less pain. I cut out all drinks with caffeine.
Cut out fizz pops, make sure I eat fresh fruit and veg, berry's. I would honestly try anything for help with this nasty condition.
I just wanted to share this with you all.
O, and you could ask your GP to prescribe this CO Q 10. You only need 200mg a night.
Google search it, or ask Jeeves. Type in the benefits of CO Q10 and fibromyalgia. Read about how it actually works. It is interesting to read.
It is prescribed to people with heart problems and cancer.
Krum13
UKFM Newbie

Re: Fibromyalgia and co q 10

Postby shazq » Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:02 pm

Hi Krum
Its interesting to hear you have found something to beat fatigue as so many of us suffer with this, please keep us updated as i am sure there will be lots of us waiting to see how long this will continue for you. :goodluck1:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Fibromyalgia and co q 10

Postby gibbo82 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:03 pm

Thats great to hear :)

Which Coq10 do you use or recommend?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
gibbo82
UKFM Member

Fibromyalgia and co q 10

Postby gibbo82 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:12 pm

Oh, forgot to ask.... Is there any side effects?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
gibbo82
UKFM Member

Postby marianne p » Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:10 pm

hi i take seven seas multibionta multvitamin with probiotics and coq10 28 tabs[about£5.00_£6.00} depending on when you get it from,i find the probiotics help to build me up,so that i am not picking up colds etc to often.marianne p x :-) :-)
marianne p
UKFM Member

Postby haty 2010 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:37 pm

hi,
did any of you read the fibromyalgia newsletter for this month??
there was an article on things to avoid that included co q 10 and things to avoid/add more of, also a great link to an article on MSG in foods that worsen FM symptons.

i would highly reccomend reading it or preferably subscribing to it...

http://t.ymlp216.net/hwqsanawhbeacabhazauqeys/click.php

anyone else have any dietary tips??
i have cut out alcohol, caffeine, chocolate :yikes: , and gone onto more fruit/veg, ginger ale and tea, and a gluten/wheat free diet...not sure if it's any help to me yet as still struggling without the pain killers!!!!! :evil:

Jane
xxx
haty 2010
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia