AGAIN...ANOTHER COLD.....

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

AGAIN...ANOTHER COLD.....

Postby mand » Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:45 pm

This is the third cold since xmas ....every two/three weeks im streaming, also a hacking cough......what the heck is wrong with me :-| , is anybody out there got any tips or am i just unlucky, ive missed my flu jab last year thats the only thing different, dont know if i need to see doc ... just finished work and seriously thinking about the warm bed thats shouting me, im really fed up and feeling sorry for myself...... :bricks:
mand
UKFM Member

Re: AGAIN...ANOTHER COLD.....

Postby lmf1966 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:03 pm

yep on my 3rd one again, making me feel awfull, need sleep but cant lay down, for long as all conchested, joints have been hurting again, dr said its a virus, and it sends us into flares, just want to feel human again, he said to take paracetamol and ipufrofen, i take codiene at night, so i rest even if not sleeping well, vit c, i used to take ecnechia, which helped, think i might try that again for next year, x
lmf1966
UKFM Newbie

Re: AGAIN...ANOTHER COLD.....

Postby shazq » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:09 pm

There does seem to be lots of bugs going around :evil:

I have had the flu jab for yrs and never catch a cold or had flu for yrs now but had to go into hospital for half a day a couple of weeks ago and have not felt right since, i have had a sore throat, cough,blocked nose keep going freezing cold but wake up sweating :evil:

We have a low immune system. :(
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia