FLu + flu like symptons

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

FLu + flu like symptons

Postby buxbunny » Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:58 pm

i have flu.

Its flu on top of flu like symptoms. Its like double negative so shouldnt they cancel each other out. imagine that getting better by getting worse.

I hate how some symptoms contradict each other it makes sound bit stupid when explaining.

hope you are all wrapped up bad weather not getting you too bad.
Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.
buxbunny
UKFM Member

Re: FLu + flu like symptons

Postby *Lisa* » Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:56 pm

Hope your feeling better :-)

I never know when i have the start of a virus or infection or know when i have the flu/cold coming cause like you said i always feel like this anyways :roll: :roll: its very hard to work out if its me or if there is a problem until when it kicks in hard and then im :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Re: FLu + flu like symptons

Postby LouLou » Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:31 am

Hi Bux

I had that last week and yeah you would think that logically two negatives cancel each other out lol. But I find that whenever I get a "normal" illness like stomach bug/cold etc that my FM feels worse too.

The weather isn't helping at the mo either. Have lots of rest, stay wrapped up and drink plenty of fluids.

Hope you feel better soon.
What doesn't kill you will only make you stronger ;-)
LouLou
UKFM Regular

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia