vibrating feeling in my feet

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Postby karen42 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:34 pm

hi does anyone on the forum suffer with a strange feeling in the feet which feels like a vibration i have tingling in my hands and feet permentley but this feeling im having in my feet feels strange :-) it comes and goes in waves
karen42
UKFM Member

Re: vibrating feeling in my feet

Postby shazq » Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:51 pm

Hi

I get a lot of pins & needles in my hands & feet and they are always cold, dont know if this is the same thing?
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby michella187200 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:08 pm

I get this all the time when im sat or laid in bed. feels like im stood on a mobile phone set to vibrate. very wierd. vibrates for about 3 seconds stops for about a second then again for 3 seconds and so on
. dont know whats causing it but i do have osteo arthritis in my lumber spine as well as fibro.
michella187200
UKFM Newbie

Postby linedancer99 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:21 pm

Hi,
Me too, thought it was just me. lol very difficult to describe but I have always called it a vibrating feeling. can last for ages sometimes, no idea what it is.
linedancer99
UKFM Member

Postby karen42 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:00 pm

Thanks for the replys i also have very cold feet all the time they never warm up even when i have thick socks on my feet i also have a purple tinge to them.My hands also have the same problem always freezing cold and my fingers are always stiff and curled making it inpossible for me to grip things.
karen42
UKFM Member

Postby MissV24 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:49 pm

shazq wrote:Hi

I get a lot of pins & needles in my hands & feet and they are always cold, dont know if this is the same thing?

i get the exact same. x
MissV24
UKFM Newbie

Postby happybean » Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:22 pm

I get this all the time too :-)

Just like a mobile phone vibrating under the skin! I get it all over (I don't think there's a part of me which doesn't vibrate :lol: :lol: ) but especially in/under/on top/at the sides of my feet.
happybean
UKFM Member

Postby angelwings1 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:36 pm

Yes I get that feeling in my legs, the soles of my feet get very sore and I find it difficult to walk when ive been sat down or had them raised. I look like an old women wobbling from side to side untill it wears off. it's not a good look when your single and looking for love lol
angelwings1
UKFM Member

Postby tracie1968 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:20 pm

Hi yes :-)
I get buzzing calf muscles and feet and also when I get muscle twitches its like rice krispies popping around in my leg muscles! Tracie undiagnosed waiting for rhuemy appointment!
tracie1968
UKFM Member

Postby holmess » Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:45 pm

Hi,
Yes I get the vibrations in my feet, really weird. It often feels like there's a generator running under the floor, my feet are always freezing.. which doesn't make me very popular with the hubby :-)
holmess
UKFM Member

Postby Tribefanuk » Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:15 am

Yes I get the same as tracie1968 and also get very cold right foot. I've started using compression knee high socks cos getting to sleep with vibrating calves is nigh on impossible, socks been ok seems to calm down the ache in calves and feet but some days pressure of socks too painful so have to put up with ache.
This fibro is a right pain, pardon the pun :) been dx for a year but had symptoms for over 25 years. trying to keep positive got a very understanding family so makes life a bit easier.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Tribefanuk
UKFM Newbie

Postby painprincess1 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:20 pm

i get this all the time like a train in a tunnle under your feet, sometimes i could swear there was something is moving , :crazy:
smiles and the world smiles with you. cry and you cry alone.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Postby jennib54 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:07 pm

:-D :-D Hi' don't know if this is the same thing but have terrible sensations of tingling(sort of vibrating feeling) have also got a toe that feels like its dislocated its not though it rubs on my big toe which is quite annoying as its making it harder to walk which i don't do very well to start with (got os arthritis right through my body this on top of fm and now been dx with rs.

Always look on the bright side of life :-D :-D
jennib54
UKFM Member

Postby vixster » Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:31 pm

I've had this in my feet and legs for the past day, it's like a "fuzzy" or "static" feeling and it's difficult to walk :/

Wish it would get lost as I've had to have another day off sick from work because I can hardly walk without feeling like my legs are going to give way from underneath me :-x
vixster
UKFM Member

Postby sweetie pie » Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:39 am

hi 2u all,yes have had it 4 few days now only on my right foot tho have it jst now yes very like a mobile under the feet on vibrate very strange and weird, sometimes it doesnt feel human,gosh never in my dreams thought any one could ever feel what we have got 2 put up with non stop,no wonder we have depression,any one would,glad i saw this topic as thought i was going :crazy: best wishes 2u all Issy :-)
sweetie pie
UKFM Member

Next

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia