More to contend with

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

More to contend with

Postby chookie » Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:29 pm

I have just got over the bronchitis and costochondritis that I had the last week or so and now I have other horrible things going on with me. I recently had restless legs for a few nights, sleeping with a bar of soap to make it go away. I did get better but last night was the worst, it was all over me and I didn't get much sleep.

I had to prop myself up in bed as I can't sleep on my side or completely flat, my lungs feel like they are being crushed and I can't breathe. The cold air on my arms made them feel like they are burning, my stomach feels empty/not hungry/indigestion, my scalp is so itchy and so on.

I still feel like this today, sitting on the sofa wrapped up warm but I don't know what to do with myself. My eyes are tired, my brain is switched on but foggy and I don't feel like my lungs could take any exercise outside.

:cry:
Fibromyalgia, M.E, IBS, General Anxiety Disorder, Dyspraxia, Discalculia
chookie
UKFM Member

Re: More to contend with

Postby loopy2302 » Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:00 pm

:hugs:
you just absolutely totally described me for the last week there! :(
last night i just totally lost it because i was so frustrated. i hate getting cross with my children but sometimes EVERYTHING DOES MY ****ING HEAD IN!!!
not knowing what to do to get relief is so frustrating. painkillers don't seem to work for me. is that because it's not 'real' pain??

i hope you feel better tonight.
whats with the bar of soap thing?? does a bottle of liquid soap work too??!!! :crazy: ;-)
AARRRGGGHHHHH
hmmm, thats better. :pull-hair:
loopy2302
UKFM Newbie

Postby denys » Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:14 pm

oh dear the pair of you, hope you start ot feel a little better over the next few days, I have extra pain at the moment but I think its down to my own stupid fault.

I am intrigued to know what the bar of soap does to help restless legs :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Have you had a med review recently :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: If not it may help to go and see your doc and review both what you are on and how you take them :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby shazq » Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:51 pm

Hope you feel better soon. :hugs:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia