i did it i went out for the day well afternoon

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

i did it i went out for the day well afternoon

Postby painprincess1 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:57 am

i did it yaaaaaa i went out for the afternon.i went out and did lots of window shopping had to stop twice and was out about 3 whole hours.with baby.dont even ask what i fel like today lol ,im just pls i got out .massion today get on the floor and walk on two legs :lol:
smiles and the world smiles with you. cry and you cry alone.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Re: i did it i went out for the day well afternoon

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:36 pm

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: Good for you :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: Managing to get out, no matter how long you go for, can often help lift how you're feeling, and taking the little one with you was an additional aspect of the challenge you conquered as well :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave:

I understand how you're feeling today as I've been there too, I find it can be a bit easier to deal with when the reason for it is something that has made me feel a bit happier or something that I have managed to do/master like you did yesterday :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby masonsbarms » Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:40 pm

hi, so happy for you i hopr things get beter and better for you,

take care xx
masonsbarms
UKFM Regular

Postby LouLou » Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:10 pm

Go You Painprincess

That is really an achievement and no wonder you feel pleased with yourself, you should be very proud. I haven't been able to get out and do anything like that as by the time I've done a full day/week at work all I want is my sofa and my doglet to cuddle lol. But I need to go dress shopping in the next 2 weeks and like you I am determined to do it and have a good time.

Did you find that when you stopped for breaks that it helped you get through the afternoon? I know we should pace ourselves and I can see me having to take a few breaks but I am determined, like you, to have a "normal" moment and enjoy it.

Sorry you are feeling it today though, just rest up and reward yourself with a sofa day lol.

xx
What doesn't kill you will only make you stronger ;-)
LouLou
UKFM Regular

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia