hospital

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

hospital

Postby painprincess1 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:34 pm

can i just ask has anyone been in hospital through there fibro , and i mean had to stay in not Aand E.
only im sure im dead and noone has told me i feel so ill today
smiles and the world smiles with you. cry and you cry alone.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Re: hospital

Postby aunty bun » Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:38 pm

poor you i know how you feel have been in your situ mor than once this awful condition is a terrible thing takes our lives from us it just seems we keep hearing more and more people suffering from it i have been hospitalized a few times an dis not niceway back inthe day when i first started suffering it was a little known condition and was treated like i was having them on , but thankfuly things hav emoved on and doctors are more aware of fb thankfulyremember everythingis not fb so you may get over this thing that has put you in may b esorted sogoo dluc hun ours is not an easy lot butjust enjoy th edays you can and restwhen you need to an ddon tfeel guilty abot your condition am sending you gentle hugs and kisses and hope you get home soon remember you are not alon esweetheart sending angels to heal you hun xxx
;-)
aunty bun
UKFM Member

Postby painprincess1 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:50 am

thankyou hun. think is i am alone with a baby .babys dad and me split up ,so thts not helping ,but so nice to have a kind word xxxx
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Postby spencebel » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:47 pm

Have you got family to help, or another mum and baby you could chat and become friends with.
keep strong,esp for your baby..........
Gentle Hugs
Spencebel
spencebel
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:17 pm

Hi painprincess

I have been in hospital a few times & had a few major operations.
Fibro does slow down the recovery but make sure you let all the doctors & nurses caring for you know that you have fibro and you should be ok. I have always had good aftercare and as long as they all know you might take slightly longer to recover than a normal person you shouldn't have any problems. :goodluck1:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby painprincess1 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:40 pm

im not going n hopital i just woundered if it could put u in hospital :lol:
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:01 pm

I dont think FM alone would put you in hospital, but if they are testing to see if there is something else going on then maybe :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby whoami » Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:10 pm

Hi! It would really depend on how you can manage and cope with the symptoms of fibro. Fibromyalgia isn't a progressive illness such as degenerative disks or cancer. You either have it or you don't. How you manage your symptoms determine on "how bad" you have it. If they are under control through meds, therapy etc. then of course you wouldn't feel as bad as someone who didn't have symptoms controlled. If you are worried about your child if you were hospitalized for fibro,I think the possibilities are very slim. I have been in the O room well over twenty times since the fibro and I have not had any issues with recovery that weren't there before fibro. Take care.
[i][b]

Expect the worst in life you won't be disapointed and you'll be prepared!
whoami
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:11 pm

painprincess1 wrote:im not going n hopital i just woundered if it could put u in hospital :lol:

:facepalm: Sorry thats me not reading things right again :oops: i blame fibro fog :lol: :lol: :lol: :crazy:
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia