how long until im back

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

how long until im back

Postby julia1red » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:41 am

Day 7 , well hello world im back in bed after taking the kids out to a play centre yesterday as I felt so bad they have been. Stuck in with me, the amatrplitin is doing odd things every night I have a nightmare last night I dreamed I buried Neil diamond under the floor ?? Then I woke my hubby up shouting at the dog to get out of bedroom she was on her bed downstairs! Then I wanted to find the seatbelt for the bed lol so I'm seeing Dr Again at 4 also my arm and face still feel burning and tingling, oh the joys x looks like it's snowing again we all need sunshine to lift are mood and mwellbeing x
julia1red
UKFM Member

Re: how long until im back

Postby helenclaire » Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:06 pm

Ha ha ha, it could be said maybe that is the best place for Neil Diamond??!!

I had crazy nightmares when I started on amitriptyline, but they petered out after a couple of weeks. I'm now taking no tablets (as trying for a baby) and I'm getting nightmares again. So maybe it's a sleep related Fibro thing rather than the tablets??

I hope the doc can help. Keep smiling (and praying for sunshine) :-D xx
helenclaire
UKFM Member

Postby julia1red » Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:18 pm

Thank you I don't know if I can last that long on these tabs feel like a zombie the poor kids r stuck in again today too x
julia1red
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:33 pm

:fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: the nightmares will start to subside a bit and you start to get some relief as for Neil Diamond :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby masonsbarms » Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:00 pm

hi julie,

i to had silly and scarye dreams at first but they did stop after a while now its just cheese and onion crisps that do it,

please try not to feel bad about the children not getting out easy to say i know but as long as they know how much you love them thats what matters,

i hope the snow dosnt come to much and your spring starts next week like they have said,

take care and hope you feel better sonn xx
masonsbarms
UKFM Regular

Postby lolo73 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:57 pm

I am just the same, young kids and struggling with amitriptyline. I have decided to cut back, I can't live my life on the sofa, I would rather be alert and in pain than have less pain and not an ounce of energy. :cry:
lolo73
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia