red watery eyes

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

red watery eyes

Postby traceywatson » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:49 pm

Hi everyone. Hope you are all ok or as well as can be expected. The last few week my eyes have started to water and looks like I am crying all the time. They also get a bit red. Been to docs and got an antihistamine eye drops, but have read that this can be a fibrp thing. Does anyone else have it?
traceywatson
UKFM Member

Re: red watery eyes

Postby *Lisa* » Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:15 pm

Not a fibro symptom that i know of but does sound more like an allergy although im no doctor nut have same symptoms for my hayfever.

Maybe also ask for some eye drops to help :?:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby deanna dimech » Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:57 pm

When i start to feel bad with my fibro one of the first things i get is very blood shot eyes and they can get quite watery, So i for one would say yes it's to do with the fibro.
deanna dimech
UKFM Member

Postby Sals » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:24 pm

My eye's have a habit of watering up for no reason :-|. tears rolling down my cheeks although I'm not crying..............

It can happen any time day or night, not every day, it just happens. I've put it down to an FM thing but I :dunno:

hugs x
Sals
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia