sleep

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

sleep

Postby cherylb » Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:04 am

been awake from 2.30 this morning aching all over. during the day a can drop off at the drop of a hat but at night time I don't sleep unless I take a sleeping tablet. something I don't want to do all the time. I cant take amitryptaline as I take a bad reaction to a lot of drugs help. :sleep:
will eventually get there....wherever THERE may be
cherylb
cherylb
UKFM Member

Re: sleep

Postby inkyboo » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:05 am

Try taking a meditation class to teach yourself how to wind down in the evenings. It helped with my sleep pattern.
inkyboo
UKFM Newbie

Postby denys » Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:40 pm

This can sometimes be an issue for a lot of us, maybe meditation would help its certainly worth a go, also have you tried a warm bath, making sure you avoid stimulation earlier in the evening. If you find something that helps let us know as it might work for others :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby cherylb » Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:44 pm

thanks guys.
will eventually get there....wherever THERE may be
cherylb
cherylb
UKFM Member

sleep

Postby pinky1 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:48 am

My sleep patterns have been messed up for years. Doesn't help that I was on sleeping tablets for 8 years for another condition. For the last week I haven't been sleeping till between 1 and 2am. It's nearly 3am now. I have a nearly 2 year old who will be awake in just over 3 hours.
I'm not in a lot of pain tonight, I don't feel worried about anything. I just can't seem to settle. It's like restless legs but all over the body. Wouldn't be so bad if I could sleep during the day but that's impossible with being a single mum and having a toddler
X
pinky1
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia