re my birthday and fed up!

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Postby marianne p » Wed May 08, 2013 5:41 pm

well its my birthday again,34 today and i will be having a drink on my own,have had some visitors which was nice,its raining now, i am in pain and a bit stressed as my neighours were playing music until late on sunday and monday night!! so i had to call out the noise team,so they will be getting another notice,i have tried mediation and the bloke upstairs knows it is hard for me to get up steps,the other week i struggled up the steps and was banging on the door and window for a while before anyone came to the door,to tell them to turn it down. marianne p x :!: :evil: :too-upset: :scream-1:
marianne p
UKFM Member

Re: re my birthday and fed up!

Postby denys » Wed May 08, 2013 6:02 pm

Happy birthday Marianne :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] hope the notice helps with the noise nuisance and you get some peace :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby *Lisa* » Wed May 08, 2013 6:23 pm

:birthday1: :wine: :wine:

I have neighbours from hell also but i cannot complain as it classed as *living noises* :pull-hair: I so hope you can get this sorted as i know too well how it effects your health.
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby sheila300 » Wed May 08, 2013 7:22 pm

Happy Birthday hun. Really hope things improve for you. Big hugs xx
sheila300
UKFM Member

Postby Picklepudding » Wed May 08, 2013 7:40 pm

Happy birthday xxx
Crohn's, IBS, plantar fasciitis, psoriasis, Vitamin D deficiency, minimal osteoarthritis, possible Hughes Antiphospholipid Syndrome and fibromyalgia...I'm a walking medical encyclopaedia!
Picklepudding
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed May 08, 2013 8:24 pm

:birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: marianne :cup1: :cup1: :cup1:

Hope the involvement of the noise~abatement team will get things sorted out for you with the meighbours :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby lrgatrell88 » Wed May 08, 2013 11:05 pm

Happy birthday. Xxx hope you were able to enjoy the rest of ur day x
lrgatrell88
UKFM Member

Postby marianne p » Thu May 09, 2013 11:52 am

thankyou everybody,things are quiet on noise front,hopely it will conitue. :nono: :nono: :!: marianne p x
marianne p
UKFM Member

Postby lipz52 » Thu May 09, 2013 12:15 pm

Happy Birthday ,hope u had a good day eventually .xxx
lipz52
UKFM Newbie

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia