Thankyou

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Thankyou

Postby painprincess1 » Wed May 08, 2013 8:55 pm

Can i just say a big thank you to everyone who runs this wonderful site.
for your time and help its really helped me through everday xxxxxxx
smiles and the world smiles with you. cry and you cry alone.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Thankyou

Postby Morgana » Wed May 08, 2013 9:10 pm

Seconded

:)

Mo x
Morgana
UKFM Member

Location: A filing cabinet in Hell... or at least that's what it feels like!

Re: Thankyou

Postby *Lisa* » Wed May 08, 2013 9:24 pm

Thank you :mrgreen:

All members give a huge contribution of help and support so many thanks to you all also :wine:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby shazq » Thu May 09, 2013 5:15 pm

A big thank-you my fellow Mods and members who keep the support going. :clap: :clap: :bear-dancing:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu May 09, 2013 6:28 pm

And some :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: from me as well :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

As well as the backroom stuff that keeps things ticking over, the thing that gives the forum it's specialness is the way members post their replies. With even the most :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: and/ :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: topics there is a lot of :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: and :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: along with a bit of :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: and :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: which we all need and want at times :welldone: :welldone: :welldone: :welldone:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Picklepudding » Thu May 09, 2013 7:34 pm

Thanks for all the advice and warm welcome that everyone has given me over the last 10 days. I really appreciate it x
Crohn's, IBS, plantar fasciitis, psoriasis, Vitamin D deficiency, minimal osteoarthritis, possible Hughes Antiphospholipid Syndrome and fibromyalgia...I'm a walking medical encyclopaedia!
Picklepudding
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Fri May 10, 2013 12:31 am

It really makes everything worthwhile to know we help in even a small way, I havent been on much for the last couple of weeks and so would like to add my appreciation to my fellow mods for carrying me when I needed it most :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia