ladys only

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

ladys only

Postby painprincess1 » Wed May 08, 2013 10:01 pm

i do hope i dont upset anyone, but as our immune system are low i want to pass this on.
now having girly bits sometimes some of us suffer from 2 un comfy conditions bv and thrush,
let me tell u what cured me. gurlic clove and vitimine E and folic Acid. i chop clove up and eat it u can get pills if u like but i belive fresh is better.then vit E and FA pill every day.th gurlic is also helping my hand pain somewhat.within 3 days i cant tell u how much better i felt.after years of dr pills that made it worse i just want to share somthing that might help any ladys out, im not shy and i hope ive no offended anyone xxxx
smiles and the world smiles with you. cry and you cry alone.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Re: ladys only

Postby plumbchick » Wed May 08, 2013 10:26 pm

No embarrassment here :) Thank you so much...I now feel like I am not the only one suffering from this particular problem.
I will most certainly be trying your recommendations. I find the PH balanced soap and cranberry juice diluted are my only saviours...Thanks PainPrincess1 :)
plumbchick
UKFM Member

Postby penfriend » Wed May 08, 2013 10:53 pm

The answer for thrush is - take acidophilus regularly. it can be bought at a health shop. I have taken it for years. fine, no problems.
sincerely, penfriend. I have it sprinkled on breakfast cereals.
penfriend
UKFM Member

Postby painprincess1 » Thu May 09, 2013 9:09 am

well penfreind, if this ever stops working for me i will go get some in.hugsxxxx
smiles and the world smiles with you. cry and you cry alone.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu May 09, 2013 10:40 am

No :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: from me either. Tips like these can be extremely helpful, esp if someone is finding the more pharmaceutical treatments are becoming less effective.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia