Trying to remember...

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Trying to remember...

Postby Picklepudding » Thu May 09, 2013 7:05 am

...at what point yesterday I was hit by a bus...

:(
Crohn's, IBS, plantar fasciitis, psoriasis, Vitamin D deficiency, minimal osteoarthritis, possible Hughes Antiphospholipid Syndrome and fibromyalgia...I'm a walking medical encyclopaedia!
Picklepudding
UKFM Member

Re: Trying to remember...

Postby painprincess1 » Thu May 09, 2013 9:17 am

awww hun. not alot i can say but yep everyone get them days here.
and sometimes we dont even no why, it might of been something u did last week even,
all u can do it rest and try alittle walk around i no for me if ido nothing i feel really rough.
smiles and the world smiles with you. cry and you cry alone.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu May 09, 2013 10:19 am

Not sure on the timimgs as I'm away with the fairies again in LaaLaaLand, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's the same bus that has been travelling round and parking overnight on top of me :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting:

Not really looking forward to :dogrun1: this morning :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby LouLou » Thu May 09, 2013 1:38 pm

I've lost count of the number of times I've woken up like that.

I mean really, I am in bed asleep tucked up. I'm pretty sure I didn't get up and run a marathon so how can I wake up feeling like it? It's beyond me lol.

Sorry you feel so bad pickle, best I can suggest is to rest till the pain eases off.

Hope you feel better soon (you too Fluppy)
What doesn't kill you will only make you stronger ;-)
LouLou
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Thu May 09, 2013 5:02 pm

:grouphug: :grouphug: I had a visit from a steamroller last night, i am hoping it does not find its way back tonight :( still feeling the affects.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby Picklepudding » Thu May 09, 2013 7:54 pm

Thanks, I'm feeling a little more human now.

I was in so much pain this morning and I was so tired as the pain kept me awake. But I had to go to work as I had 2 very important meetings to go to...probably a good thing as I would just have sat on the sofa all day (as I did most of yesterday) and that would probably have made me feel worse x
Crohn's, IBS, plantar fasciitis, psoriasis, Vitamin D deficiency, minimal osteoarthritis, possible Hughes Antiphospholipid Syndrome and fibromyalgia...I'm a walking medical encyclopaedia!
Picklepudding
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Fri May 10, 2013 12:27 am

Mine seems to always creep in under the cover of darkness to hit me and then continue to drive over me till morning, glad to hear you are feeling a little better now :-D :-D
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby lipz52 » Mon May 13, 2013 11:10 am

I am convinced my hubby just punches and kicks me all night for the cheek i have given him during day.he denys it of course lol lol lol.

but to be honest he is one of the best

hope u all have as good a day as u can

take care

hugs xxx
lipz52
UKFM Newbie

Postby latmaz » Tue May 14, 2013 12:49 pm

lol lipz i have just said to my husband could he please explain why he punched me in the stomach, last week was why did u beat me up overnight. it really does feel like it doesnt it? luckily like yours my hubs one in a million

its so hard to explain to people u feel like a steamroller has gone over u, they look at u, u look ok so how can u feel so bl**dy awful

thankfully we all understand each other :)
latmaz
UKFM Member

Postby Picklepudding » Fri May 17, 2013 8:34 pm

Today has been a bad memory day! I was doing a very complex piece of work and kept forgetting what I was doing and where I was up to. It was so frustrating and I ended up crying as I've never experienced this before - luckily my work colleagues didn't notice and I did manage to get the work finished, correctly I hope!!! And then i was trying to remember a piece of legislation that I've been dealing with for the last 15 years...its reg 65(5) but i kept thinking it was 45(5) and couldn't understand why i could find it when I looked at the piece of legislation. A small thing but its something i should easily be able to remember.

And I'm the person who said to the consultant 3 weeks ago that i didn't have problems with my memory and concentration.

It's so very worrying. I hate it :(
Picklepudding
UKFM Member

Postby Picklepudding » Tue May 28, 2013 7:08 am

The bus returned last night. It hit me, then drove over me a few times for good measure. And it was a double decker. Of course I can't remember any of this happening, but I'm putting that down to my memory being wiped due to the initial impact. I can't think of any other justifiable reason for the amount of pain I'm in, can you?!?!?!?!
Picklepudding
UKFM Member

Postby latmaz » Tue May 28, 2013 8:20 am

ugh poor u pickle :(... try and get some rest today

think it must have hit me too just after the marathon it feels like i ran
latmaz
UKFM Member

Postby Picklepudding » Tue May 28, 2013 9:10 am

latmaz wrote:ugh poor u pickle :(... try and get some rest today

think it must have hit me too just after the marathon it feels like i ran

I only wish I could rest...I'm working a 10.5 hour day today...yuck :( :swear1:
Picklepudding
UKFM Member

Postby whoami » Tue May 28, 2013 9:19 am

Oh no....that's an awful long day. Do you have a job where you can take a 15 minute cat nap now and again? Feel better soon x

There are a few companies here that actually have a few tiny rooms with beds. They promote cat naps throughout the day. Studies have shown that work productivity is gained as well as moral and attitude better within the workplace with these breaks
[i][b]

Expect the worst in life you won't be disapointed and you'll be prepared!
whoami
UKFM Regular

Postby LouLou » Tue May 28, 2013 9:49 am

whoami wrote:There are a few companies here that actually have a few tiny rooms with beds. They promote cat naps throughout the day. Studies have shown that work productivity is gained as well as moral and attitude better within the workplace with these breaks

I'd love that at work, especially if I did a longer working day. I only do 6.5 hours (half hour lunch break so technically 6 hours) and can just about get through that.
What doesn't kill you will only make you stronger ;-)
LouLou
UKFM Regular

Next

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia