[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Touch screens

Touch screens

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Touch screens

Postby FinkyDink » Sun May 12, 2013 5:16 pm

I'm having real difficulty with my iPhone, iPad and kindle.

I have no feeling in the ends of my fingers and so can't use the touch screens properly. Typing is a nightmare, I'm having to check every single word I type. Apples auto correct really makes some funny sentences if I don't!!

I'm assuming the lack of sense in my fingers is a fibro thing?? I dropped a glass this morning, it simply fell through my fingers.
FinkyDink
UKFM Member

Re: Touch screens

Postby fibro-lu » Sun May 12, 2013 6:24 pm

hi FinkyDink,

have it checked out by your GP
might not have to do anything FMS related

Lu
all the best :cow-wave: Lu
Mind over Matter: in mind I'm Wonderwoman - in matter, well, - don't mind, doesn't matter
fibro-lu
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Sun May 12, 2013 6:57 pm

Hi
I agree with fibro-lu you should get it checked out by your gp.

Have you tried to use the stylus that you can get with the Ipad & phones, i find them easier to use if my finger tips are hurting.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby denys » Sun May 12, 2013 9:56 pm

Another one in agreement you need to go and get checked out
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FinkyDink » Sun May 12, 2013 10:00 pm

Boo :( thanks though!
FinkyDink
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun May 12, 2013 10:29 pm

Another vote for the checking out option as well :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave: I also find touch screens seem to act randomly when I use my fingers, but using a stylus makes a huge difference, so it might be worth giving it a go with one to see if it helps :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia