Went for a walk

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Went for a walk

Postby Picklepudding » Wed May 15, 2013 10:34 am

...and slipped over. So now I'm in even more pain. I can categorically say that exercise is bad for you!
Crohn's, IBS, plantar fasciitis, psoriasis, Vitamin D deficiency, minimal osteoarthritis, possible Hughes Antiphospholipid Syndrome and fibromyalgia...I'm a walking medical encyclopaedia!
Picklepudding
UKFM Member

Re: Went for a walk

Postby yummyhunnybunny » Wed May 15, 2013 11:19 am

Oh no, I hope you're alright :shock: . If you're anything like me my feet sometimes don't go where my brain tells them to go so I end up tripping! the last time was Christmas and I ended up spilling the contents of the salad, which was for tea, all over the floor!! This is something I find is harder to cope with when I'm tired. :coffee_cup: Put your feet up and have a cuppa everything else will wait till you feel O.K. J.x
yummyhunnybunny
UKFM Member

Postby painprincess1 » Wed May 15, 2013 12:05 pm

make some tea get some chocy and put the tv on lol execirce your teast buds xxx
smiles and the world smiles with you. cry and you cry alone.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Wed May 15, 2013 5:16 pm

:hugs: Hope you are ok. I use my walking stick to stop me from falling over, sometimes my legs are wobbly or my ankles and knees can just go so i feel safer with a stick.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby Picklepudding » Wed May 15, 2013 5:20 pm

I'm in agony now. I slipped on a drain cover. At the time I just felt stupid but i think that carrying on with my walk wasn't the best decision that I've ever made!
Crohn's, IBS, plantar fasciitis, psoriasis, Vitamin D deficiency, minimal osteoarthritis, possible Hughes Antiphospholipid Syndrome and fibromyalgia...I'm a walking medical encyclopaedia!
Picklepudding
UKFM Member

Postby whoami » Wed May 15, 2013 9:14 pm

Paula........I hope you feel better soon. Was the drain cover broken or out of place. If so you should inform the authorities in case a repair is needed. Let's hope you don't cease up too much. Take care!
[i][b]

Expect the worst in life you won't be disapointed and you'll be prepared!
whoami
UKFM Regular

Postby Picklepudding » Wed May 15, 2013 9:19 pm

No not broken, it's on a slope and I think was a bit damp. It's on the drive up to the school (but owned by the council) and the school said that they have been trying to get it replaced as quite a few people have slipped on it but the council won't replace it as they say its non-slip but I would beg to differ!!!!
Picklepudding
UKFM Member

Postby whoami » Wed May 15, 2013 9:33 pm

You definitely need to give them a call and tell them that the non slip surface has slipped away. They need to do something before someone is severely injured or worse. A small child could have a devastating accident.
[i][b]

Expect the worst in life you won't be disapointed and you'll be prepared!
whoami
UKFM Regular

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia