:-(( Flare up ..........back so soon!!!

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

:-(( Flare up ..........back so soon!!!

Postby Lizzyear » Thu May 30, 2013 11:00 pm

Hi All,
Nothing new to write about really. Just feel :too-upset: can't believe after The worst flare up I have ever had, I had a few days where the pain was a bit less, and now its back again. But this time it's most of my body :scream-1:
I went shopping with hubby and used one of the shops mobility scooters.............well I seemed to be invisible to most people :banghead: thank goodness hubby could ask people to move nicely for me to pass. I smiled and said thank you to everyone, but inside I was crying!! :cry:
To think I used to take walking a trolley round shopping for granted!!!
I know I shouldn't feel like this :nono: but just feel soooooooo unhappy I'm back in such horrendous pain, nothing seems to touch it!! Bed is the only place I feel a little bit less pain!! It's driving me insane, I genuinely thought after my last flare I woulda get a reprieve for a few weeks, yet again fibro has different ideas!! :yikes: :yikes:
Sorry for moan, I try to stay cheerful for my family, but exploding with, exasperation, pain, well you all know how it goes!!
Hope you all have had a good and pain free or at least less pain today.
Lizzyear :grouphug: :grouphug:
Lizzyear
UKFM Member

Re: :-(( Flare up ..........back so soon!!!

Postby denys » Fri May 31, 2013 2:42 am

Sorry to hear you are feeling so bad, :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: tomorrow is a better day for you
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby whoami » Fri May 31, 2013 2:55 am

Lizzyear......so sorry things are bad for you right now..We know it will pass but that doesn't help you right now.
Don't feel bad about using whatever you need to so that you can still do things.
Like many I am good at saying and knowing what to do but have issues doing it.
Relax and it...will...pass. X
[i][b]

Expect the worst in life you won't be disapointed and you'll be prepared!
whoami
UKFM Regular

Postby fibro-lu » Fri May 31, 2013 11:32 am

hi Lizzy,

yeah, it sucks :puke: when one flare isn't over before the next is starting :puke:
reminded me of a lesser but still anoying other sucker :hit1: :hit1:
when I was pre menopausle there was a time where there was no "normal" time anymore
I went from having my period to straight to being pms to going straight back to period etc
then i thought that was bad :crazy:
good thing was when the menopause finally started :-D
all the best :cow-wave: Lu
Mind over Matter: in mind I'm Wonderwoman - in matter, well, - don't mind, doesn't matter
fibro-lu
UKFM Regular

Postby Lizzyear » Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:46 am

Thank you for our posts. :-D
It's lovely knowing you don't have to explain yourself here, we all understand........only too well, unfortunately!
Yep, I am trying to keep positive and listen to my body......so Easy to say and so hard to do!!
Still haven't really come to terms with fibro, and not good in asking for help either! Though with certain limitations, I know I have too!
Hope you all have a good weekend and not in too much pain etc.
Gentle hugs,
Lizzy
Lizzyear
UKFM Member

Postby LouLou » Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:49 am

Hi Lizzy

I'm so sorry you are suffering right now. I've had times where I've had a flare, a day or two off and then it's back again. The thing to remember is that when it hits, listen to your body and rest. have you been over doing it lately? Or are you worried/stressed out about things as I find those 2 things to be the common factors when I have a flare so close to another one.

As the others said, there is no shame is using whatever you can to get around, you are giving new things a try and you should be very proud of yourself. I've seen how ignorant people can be to those in wheelchairs/scooters etc. Even before FM I always made sure I gave people plenty of room to get past me when out and about, it's just the way I was brought up lol and I wish everyone else was the same.

What goes around comes around Lizzy!

take care and hope you feel some relief soon
xx
What doesn't kill you will only make you stronger ;-)
LouLou
UKFM Regular

Postby Lizzyear » Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:05 pm

Thanks LouLou. Your reply was loely! :-D Yep you're right. I'm the same! doing too much or stress definitely makes my Fobro worse! :yikes: :shock:
I dont know if others are the same, but the sun is shinning and I just want to be out in it :-D . But I don't tend to listen to those screeching pains :nono: because i am enjoying the sunshine and ignoring 'the signs' !
Tomorrow is another day!! Got a very sensible hubby though, whose makes me go lie down for a while, know he is right, (my wonderful comfy bed, is the only place I can get the most comfort and relaxation). :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:
Never been very good at listening to my body, I've always carried on regardless, so steep learning curve for me!
Hope you are all having a 'good' day and you get chance o enjoy the sunshine a bit.
Lizzy
Lizzyear
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia