Great new Android app for Fibromyalgia suffererer

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Postby UKFibromyalgia » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:13 am

Great new Android app for Fibromyalgia suffererers. http://bit.ly/133HyWX
UKFibromyalgia
SITE ADMIN

Re: Great new Android app for Fibromyalgia suffererer

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:42 pm

I downloaded the app the other day and am mightily impressed with it :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: I've used a number of separate ones previously to track sleep problems, meds etc, but it git a bit confusing with them being separate ones and I'd often forget to add things, even with alarms being set :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: Having it all together makes things a lot more manageable :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:56 pm

I got it too, the only think I cant figure out is how to delete something cos I was having a play with it and putting all sorts in just to see what the graphs and stuff looked like and now I cant get rid of it :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: but I agree with Flup its really easy to use and I particularly like the fact you can email the report to yourself and then print it out to show the docs how you are getting on :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby BuzzyB » Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:00 pm

I'm tempted to give it a try but I'm so cheap when it comes to buying apps :oops: Especially ones I'll probably forget to fill in.
Bluffy the Fibro Sleeper
BuzzyB
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:28 pm

you can set alarms on it to remind you :-D :-D :-D
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby alikat10 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:48 am

Hi there. I just wanted to respond albeit it's on my mobile where the a is installed so Icc walk you through it. I do know you are able to delete entries. Just try pressing on it and playing around. I was lucky to be one of the beta testers for this app. Let me say it's well worth every penny. In fact, because of the results from I my doctor is finally listening to me and being proactive.
alikat10
UKFM Newbie

Postby pinky1 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:02 am

Can you get this for iPhone? X
pinky1
UKFM Member

Postby Iceskatemum » Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:08 am

Would it be good for techno phobes like me ? Had to ask my DD if mine was an android phone :oops:
Iceskatemum
UKFM Regular

Postby BuzzyB » Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:31 am

I bought it.
Nice and easy to use although I managed to put that I'd taken too much of one medication and I can't seem to edit it. Can't say I think my sleep records are too accurate either as I push the button when I think I'm falling asleep and then don't for another hour, then forget to stop and start it when I wake up repeatedly.
Bluffy the Fibro Sleeper
BuzzyB
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia