I'm such an idiot

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

I'm such an idiot

Postby Picklepudding » Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:52 pm

Just bathed my daughter and the plug as got stuck in the bath (it's one of those ones where the plug comes up when you turn a knob). It's happened once before and my husband had to empty the bath with a bucket to be able to get the plug out...except my husband isn't here...and I did it...and now I'm lying on the bed unable to move as my back is just in agony....and I still haven't managed to get the damned plug out!
Crohn's, IBS, plantar fasciitis, psoriasis, Vitamin D deficiency, minimal osteoarthritis, possible Hughes Antiphospholipid Syndrome and fibromyalgia...I'm a walking medical encyclopaedia!
Picklepudding
UKFM Member

Re: I'm such an idiot

Postby Picklepudding » Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:56 pm

And my pain has been so good since the sun came out...grrrrrrrr!!!!!
Crohn's, IBS, plantar fasciitis, psoriasis, Vitamin D deficiency, minimal osteoarthritis, possible Hughes Antiphospholipid Syndrome and fibromyalgia...I'm a walking medical encyclopaedia!
Picklepudding
UKFM Member

Postby not.giving.in » Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:53 pm

You are not an idiot, just a human being who was unlucky! Don't be so hard on yourself, there are enough people busy running us down without us joining in after all. I hope it soon passes and you can get out in the sun. Gentle hugs x
not.giving.in
UKFM Member

Postby *Lisa* » Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:21 pm

we all do things we regret afterwards, sometimes you just dont have a choice and then pay for it after. In fact some of the time iv done things and not realised how much iv pushed myself and ended up crashed out later on in the day thinking what did i do to become so ill :facepalm:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby Otter65 » Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:38 pm

If you are an idiot I'm one two for just holding my freinds 6 month old baby my whole body is now screaming at me :crazy:

So if I have to think of the consequences Every time I do something I wouldn't do anything :roll:

Hope you feel better soon xx
Otter65
UKFM Member

Postby Picklepudding » Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:41 pm

It's also triggered m costochondritis. I feel like I'm being kicked in my chest every time I move. I should have left it for hubby to deal with but then I'd have felt guilty. Grrrrrrrr.
Picklepudding
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:56 am

Dont kick yourself now just rest up and get yourself sorted. As everyone else has said we all do things we shouldnt and then have to pay the price hope its not too high :-D :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia