new flare up!

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

new flare up!

Postby teepee » Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:04 pm

Hello to every one how are you all, I hope every one has been keeping well :cow-wave: :flowers: . I have not been too bad until last week, my right hand had swollen up and my fingers were really stiff, so I went to the Doctor as it was the same side I had already banged, she had already changed my Maloxicam back to Ibruprofen as she thought it might be better for me during my last flare up, well I am now having another flare up as I have not been taking the Maloxicam :crazy: , so itold her that she stopped it. My new flare up is in my bones in my fingers, as I have small hands and skinny fingers I have one like skinless sausages and one like large chippolarters, lol different size hands and fingers I mean, so when my G.P. asked how the Amitriptyline was going I said fine please do not fiddle with that!!!. so I hope you are all ok. :-D
teepee
UKFM Member

Re: new flare up!

Postby LouLou » Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:48 am

Hi teepee

So sorry you are suffering right now. have you tried the hot&cold combination to help ease the swelling?

I get a lot of pain in my right hand and wrist and find if I rest it on a hot water bottle it helps ease the pain and discomfort.

Take Care, rest up and I hope you feel better soon
xx
What doesn't kill you will only make you stronger ;-)
LouLou
UKFM Regular

Re: new flare up!

Postby painprincess1 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:31 pm

well hun i suffer with my hand real bad to. i swore blind it was the bones but no its fibro. have u had your vit D looked at .when mine is low it make my hands bad .also muscle relaxants help a lot,i think we tend to forget we got muscle and tendens in our fingers u no and think its bone when its not always. :-D
smiles and the world smiles with you. cry and you cry alone.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia