New aching

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

New aching

Postby Mk1divemaster » Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:57 pm

Hi ,

After having a good six month run without any real bad pain , it's came back in a way I've never experienced before over the 12 years

Since diagnosis. It started with the usual sleepless nights a week or two ago , then I began to get aches in the back of my legs at the top around the buttocks it's just about bearable but isn't going to go quick me thinks!! I've never had pain here before usually I get it in the lower back , but this is a new one on me !

Has anyone else had these symptoms or aches ? I'd like to know :-)
Mk1divemaster
UKFM Member

Re: New aching

Postby Otter65 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:31 pm

Hi sorry you are not feel to good :(

Most of the pain I get is in my thighs and hips its either a permanent dull ache stiffness or very pAinful basically permanent
:cry:

Xx
Otter65
UKFM Member

Postby ronnie76 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:33 pm

this week ive started with pains in my upper bck and shoulders also :(
ronnie76
UKFM Newbie

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:43 pm

Sorry to hear things seem to have come back and bitten you in the bum with a vengeance :( :( :( :( Have you been doing more of anything than you would normally be doing that could have sett this off???

I'm hurty 24/7 from head~to~toe (literally) with random areas firing up even more whenever they feel like it. The only things I can suggest are trying something like heat on the areas that are particularly affected as it can help with easing things. Hottie bottie wrapped in a towel, wheaty bag that has been zapped in the mikey or soaking in a warm bath are things that are often used.

If things don;t start to settle, or feel like they are worsening, or just giving you general cause for concern, a trip to visit your friendly, neighbourhood GP might be something you need to consider.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Lizzyear » Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:32 am

Hi, :wave:
I too, like you seem to have continual pain where my thighs end and my buttocks start, also my legs and feet all the time. I have a heat and massage chair I sit on, the heat definitely helps me! :-D :-D :-D
Prehaps a warm bath?
Hope you start to feel a bit better.
Gentle hugs, :hugs: :grouphug:
Lizzy
Lizzyear
UKFM Member

Postby Mk1divemaster » Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:03 am

Hi

Thanks for the replies :-D I'm gonna give the heat treatment a go ! But I know as I've found over the years when my fm hits a certain area it takes a while to clear up , it's a bearable ache this time just annoying that it goes down to my feet on real bad days :( the real bad days are when my hole body feels on fire ,and when you describe it to people they don't understand as you look visually ok ! If only they knew
Mk1divemaster
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia