sooooo hot

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

sooooo hot

Postby painprincess1 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:50 am

i see alot of u are feeling cold all the time , anyone always feeling hot. i cant cool down at all for weeks now,il even go stand in the garden in the morning because having a cup of tea makes me boil. :yikes:
smiles and the world smiles with you. cry and you cry alone.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Re: sooooo hot

Postby rickysmrs » Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:59 am

All part of the parcel im afraid im either too hot nhaving sweats or im freezing im never just OK :yikes:
rickysmrs
UKFM Member

Postby Purpledot » Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:24 pm

Yep, usually really hot, even when all around me are cold! I, too, have to go and stand outside to get some fresh air when everyone else is shouting at me to shut the door and put a jacket on!!!!

Funny though, cos I will occasionally feel absolutely freezing with no warning.....a kind of shivery feeling that feels as if it's coming from the inside out (kind of like when you have a high temperature). I then cannot get warm however much I try, and just have to wait for it to pass before I am really hot again!
Purpledot
UKFM Member

Postby ElvisPresley » Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:32 pm

Yes, hot all the time, boiling over now as I write this!! Can't stand being in any room without the window open. Coffee makes it even worse, tea not so bad! Can't find any clothes that are suitable to wear, especially to work. Not so bad at home because I can hang around in loose clothing that I wouldn't be seen dead in going out!!!!!
ElvisPresley
UKFM Member

sooooo hot

Postby toplessbug » Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:29 pm

I'm always hot. People are always looking at me when I'm out saying aren't you cold and I say no touch my forehead and feel the sweat.
Even my kids have got it down pat now.
'I'm cold so I got my jacket but didn't bother with yours mum' lol xxx

At night all year round we have a fan at the end of our bed, when OH is hot it isolates when he's cold it just points at me.
Even in the snow I can be in flip flops and vest tops.
xxxhugsxxx

Sent from my iPhone using the force :-)
toplessbug
UKFM Member

Postby Iceskatemum » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:43 am

Sorry never seem to be too hot , I'm always so cold. Still got my 2 duvets and electric blanket on the bed, even had blanket on for a few hours last night .
Iceskatemum
UKFM Regular

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia