Hormones

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hormones

Postby chookie » Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:49 pm

I have just been prescribed Cerazette mini pill after having tried all and sundry to help with my monthlies.... the fog and all of the other symptoms are magnified x 1000 when my period is here. So far, after 3 days of taking them, my fog is lifted slightly so I hope that by cutting off the hormones, I might be in with a chance of actually being able to think straight :crazy:
Fibromyalgia, M.E, IBS, General Anxiety Disorder, Dyspraxia, Discalculia
chookie
UKFM Member

Re: Hormones

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:00 pm

Sounds promising chookie with you feeling it after just 3 days, hope it carries on getting clearer and straighter for you :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby chookie » Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:54 pm

Still feeling rather good, very tired after a very busy day at college but clearer non the less :-D
Fibromyalgia, M.E, IBS, General Anxiety Disorder, Dyspraxia, Discalculia
chookie
UKFM Member

Postby MichelleJ » Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:11 pm

Cerazette has been great for me too choosiest. Realised just how much it did when I tried to come off it. Dr has now said I can take it till the menopause.
Dx with fibromyalgia m.e/Cfs and asthma
MichelleJ
UKFM Member

Postby painprincess1 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:35 pm

talking about menopause. im waiting for tests as i think that what im going through.my mum and grandma both started at my age.i have hot sweats my mouthlys are crazy and i been on a diet for 4 weeks and only lots 1 pound.i could srceam.and i been so good.in fact all the symptoms for the menopause i have, now in saying that fibro makes u sweat buggers up your moods and put weight on so i wounder if its menopuse or fibro
smiles and the world smiles with you. cry and you cry alone.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia