The guardian report

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Fibromyalgia mystery solved

Postby deanna dimech » Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:53 pm

I read this yesterday and the more I think about it the less believable I think this is, we have doctors come to our fibro meetings and have been show latest's reports about fibro, In the USA they did brain scans on people with fibro and every one who had it has the same thing that shows up on there brain, But being that the same treatment will be given and the cost of the scans it would not be worth scanning us all. This goes against this new report that says it has nothing to do with our brains. I'm not saying that one day there will be something to make us better but I don't think it's here yet :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: Sorry all
deanna dimech
UKFM Member

Re: Fibromyalgia mystery solved

Postby denys » Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:09 pm

I have merged all these topics as they are all about the same thing
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

fibro mystery finally solved

Postby grandad » Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:51 pm

hi, my daughters friend has just given me an article which she printed from the guardian express which states "researches find main source of pain in blood vessels" . just wondered if anyone else has read this article and if so would like to hear their views on the subject
thanking you
grandad
grandad
UKFM Newbie

Re: fibro mystery finally solved

Postby denys » Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:25 pm

Adding this post to the other 4 already written about this article lots of opinions there :-D :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Re: The guardian report

Postby kitten » Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:42 am

would that explain why my hands at times resemble a red and white striped deckchair red at the back of my hands the middle are white and the ends are red
kitten
UKFM Member

Previous

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia