PAIN....PAIN....& MORE PAIN GRRRRRRRRR

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Postby kazisedso » Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:19 am

Hi everyone

Feeling sorry for myself today :(
IBS is playing up big time, wrists and knees and shoulders just constantly sore and in pain and aching :roll: :roll: :roll:
Can't get comfortable..... sitting hurts my knees, lying down hurts my back and hips.standing just... HURTS :roll: really, really tired :sleep:
So i am completely fed up.
Going to buy some wrist supports and a couple for my knees......... how i wish i could just spend all day in a nice warm x-large bath so that all the aches and pains would be soothed away ... even for just a short while :-) ..... but... not going to happen.

Anyway folks have aired my frustrations and pain...... off to try and cope with the day..
but TBH i think i will be seeing a lot of my bedroom today :roll: :sleep: :roll: :sleep:

Karen
kazisedso
UKFM Member

Re: PAIN....PAIN....& MORE PAIN GRRRRRRRRR

Postby mililly » Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:25 am

I really feel for you. Im in constant pain all day and night. On mst and amytriptpline and it still dosnt take away enough of the pajn for me to get on with my everyday jobs. Im at the doctors every week about my meds. Fed up with it all now.
mililly
UKFM Member

Postby Tunes » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:13 am

Thinkin of you hun. Hope you feel better soon. Sending lots of hugs :-D
Tunes
UKFM Member

Postby kazisedso » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:36 am

Hi mililly,

I know exactly what you mean.
This last week has been a round of different appointments and OT visiting and arranging various aids for myself and my hubby to help with my care.
I am absolutely shattered from it all.
I'm on tramadol and paracetamol and fluoxetine at the moment. Not doing a thing except making me even more tired and drowsy!!

Blood test after blood test, then X-rays and pain clinic then back to gp to find out results and possibly change my antidepressants to a more ' fibro' friendly one.
Think we all get fed up with it and all the form filling and everything else you have to do to get any help that you can to manage this condition.
It's no wonder we have to come on here to blow off steam every once in a while. X
Karen
kazisedso
UKFM Member

Postby kazisedso » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:39 am

Thanks Tunes Hun xxx
kazisedso
UKFM Member

Postby whoami » Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:31 pm

kazisedso......

You can come here and moan, scream, get frustrated, or angry. However you feel someone will be here to hold your hand through the bad times.
We all have bad times and it is good to let out all the feelings. Probably better here than home. It is far too easy to lash out at the ones we are closest to. We say things we really don't mean to.
I hope you feel better soon
[i][b]

Expect the worst in life you won't be disapointed and you'll be prepared!
whoami
UKFM Regular

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia