feet

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

feet

Postby jennyb » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:49 am

Does any one get fibro pain at the bottom of there feet, is there something you can do to stop it?
jennyb
UKFM Member

Re: feet

Postby zaralala » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:10 am

I get it in my heels. I thought it was the shoes I was wearing at first.
zaralala
UKFM Member

Postby PennyJ » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:28 am

Yes...I get it in fact today is the worst its been for ages the whole of my underneath is painful and so is the rest of my body. Even a bit of fibro fog on a lovely sunny day. So, yes i am feeling really sorry for myself but hopefully will feel better this afternoon, it usually is,don't know why. Just waiting for the Gabapentin to kick in...
PennyJ
UKFM Member

Postby LouLou » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:41 pm

I tend to get the worst of my pain in my legs and feet jennyb. Some dayd it feels like I've been on them all day when I haven't.

I rest them on hot water bottles on bad days. I also use a foot spa which heats and vibrates and that really helps ease the pain.
What doesn't kill you will only make you stronger ;-)
LouLou
UKFM Regular

Postby Artygirl » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:26 pm

Hi Jenny

Not sure what you can do to stop the pain. Finding really comfy shoes might help. I get the pains up the back of my heels and can't stand for very long. I have sketchers shoes which are good but am looking for something with more cushioning. Avoid completely flat soles, maybe try something like a training shoe. Not very glam I know!
Jennifer

"You can't fail if you never stop trying." Yogi Bear
Artygirl
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:44 pm

There are quite a few topics about the problems people have with their feet jenny. A condition that is mentioned fairly frequently is Plantar Fasciitis. If you use the search box in the top right corner of each page, it should bring up posts and topics about it that might be helpful to you :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia