Sore hands and now sore forearm....

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Sore hands and now sore forearm....

Postby Puddycat » Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:35 pm

Hi, I have had sore hands and wrists for the passed few weeks with some weakness and pins and needles and unable to carry and grip things for a long time then today at about 4 ish I had the sharpest pain even in my left arm below my elbow going all the way down to my wrist it has eased ever so slightly but is still there now. I have slight pins and needles in both hands at the moment but nothing else. I was wondering has anyone ever had this or if someone knows what it might be? I haven't Injured it in anyway so I know it's not that. Thanks in advance x
Last edited by Puddycat on Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Puddycat
UKFM Member

Re: Sore hands and now sore forearm....

Postby whoami » Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:52 pm

Puddycat....it sounds a lot like carpul tunnel symptoms. I would suggest a visit to the GP.
[i][b]

Expect the worst in life you won't be disapointed and you'll be prepared!
whoami
UKFM Regular

Postby latmaz » Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:01 pm

yes i get this a lot to the point where i couldnt even lift a cup of coffee without shooting pains. i was told its RSI (repetitive strain injury) also been told tennis elbow etc etc

i ended up having a course of acupuncture on it at our local hospital which has eased a lot but i still have to be very careful not to overdo it or it gets a lot worse VERY quickly

go see your GP asap please dont leave it like stupid me did til it got excruiating

good luck
latmaz
UKFM Member

Postby Tracie » Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:21 pm

Sounds like a visit to gp is needed.
Tracie
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia