a huge winge (sorry)

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

a huge winge (sorry)

Postby latmaz » Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:00 pm

i just need to winge really. having a rubbish day (or should that be week?)

am completely knocked out today cos did too much yesterday (had to attend some stupid work focus thing). physcially i can barely move due to pain so have cancelled our day out which was planned and bunged on the patch to try. i cant get down the stairs and am too tired to even think about making myself some lunch/coffee. sent hubs out to his volunteer job cos its something he really enjoys and hes already missed out on our day out and i thought it was only fair on him he did something for himself

mentally i am drained as i have appeals to Upper tribunals to do for both ESA and DLA, have to ring DLA to ask for yet another reconsideration. also have sons DLA forms awaiting completion (see below why), also his college transport and bursary needs applying for. all these things have time limits so have to be done and it has to be me cos hubs and son are rubbish at paperwork

added to the above my son, who has ADHD, had a major meltdown and half wrecked his room on sunday and is as moody as hell right now, am sure exam stress and hormones plays a part but it just adds to my worries. i can barely talk to him without his exploding so its very stressful. his dad (not hubs) wont give any support and just winds him up more, he doesnt contribute financially and yes i have asked the CSA to help but so far nadda and its been 12years!!!!!

i feel like noone gets it. i am tired and in pain and they are like yeah i know me too. umm no u dont know i am not just tired i am exhausted, physcially and mentally to the point i can barely think/move anymore. even the thought of going out takes a tremendous effort and i am beginning to wonder if its even worth it

see told u this was a major winge, thanks for reading and i know no one can help but i feel better for moaning!!!
latmaz
UKFM Member

Re: a huge winge (sorry)

Postby whoami » Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:14 pm

Latmaz.....you just ventvaway, we will listen and understand. You really are dealing with a lot right now. You have reason to feel down.
I am sorry you are missing your day out but I am glad you listened to your body and are trying to rest.

What patches are you using? I wear patches and when I first started them they took a few days for the drug to build up in my system. If they are slow release, they will . So don't be shocked if you don't get much relief until the patch is due to be changed.

I hope relief comes soon. I also hope that you have someone you can call on for help when you are in trouble and need to deal with your son. xx
[i][b]

Expect the worst in life you won't be disapointed and you'll be prepared!
whoami
UKFM Regular

Postby dallasuk » Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:34 pm

Ventaway hun :( We all need to at some point.

I'm lucky i have some good friends who i can just ventaway at and they dont take it personaly :)

Totally understand about the whole overdoing it :) It's sucks what we have. I often over-do things :(

Sorry you are not having your day out but also glad you are resting up.

Sending many gentle hugs please take care and its easier said than done try not to stress to much.

xxxx
dallasuk
UKFM Newbie

Postby latmaz » Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:19 pm

no no one to call on, my best friend of 12 years disappeared off the scene when son was excluded from school 3 yrs ago, my other friend has HUGE problems of her own and is barely coping so cant burden her either. i do feel theres no one to talk to u, hence my vent here i suppose

its butrans 5mg which are slow release so wont have built up yet so not expecting miracles there. got thru to the DLA and they said well why do u want a re-assessment, i said cos u ignored everything in my claim pack. no that wasnt good enough had to go thru it bit by bit. its mad what is the point of that??!!

even son has said i look crackered and made me a coffee so thats some good i guess

thanks for listening and responding
latmaz
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:33 pm

Glad you feel a bit better for getting some of it out, having all these things bubbling away inside is draining before you even consider doing anything else :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Wish I had some answers for you about what to do or where to go to get things sorted out for both you, hubby, and son so you could all have some nice and enjoyable time :( :( :( :(
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:11 am

Just going to send you some gentle :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: and a wish that tomorrow is a better day for you
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby latmaz » Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:34 pm

thanks guys. unfortunately today not good, started feeling very sick last night. woke up this morning with massive headache and awful nausea. i hope its nothing to do with the new patch but i cant see what else it could be

typically HAD to go out for appointment at sons new college. i couldnt drive so hubs had to and i could barely concentrate on what the lecturer was saying esepcially as there was some music in the background in the common room. why the hell does there have to be background sounds ALL the time? i did explain to the man and to be fair he apologised and said it couldnt be turned off for some reason and it drove him mad too. oh well hubs took notes so should have it all down. now got more phone calls to make re bursarys etc <sigh>

oh well back home in bed now, feel like all i do lately is lay in bed. oh well upwards and onwards

thanks again for listening
latmaz
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia