had enough

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

had enough

Postby Tracie » Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:43 am

Had enough feet hurt everywhere hurts eyes keep going funny,feel sick got bad headaches just got everything,tired all time even when had a rest does not make any difference had enough.
Tracie
UKFM Member

Re: had enough

Postby Janet Poole » Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:15 pm

Hi Tracie. . That's me exactly. . Its an effort to breathe i also have sciatica really bad at the moment so finding it hard to sit or lie down. . If i don't go crazy it will be a miracle. . Gentle hugs to you sweetheart xxx :hugs:
Janet Poole
UKFM Member

Postby DRM » Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:23 pm

There's not doubt fibro is a cruel mistress & people don't understand how hard it is on a daily basis. Hang in there. Hope things improve for you soon x
DRM
UKFM Member

Postby karpep » Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:54 pm

I know where your coming from. I've just recently been diagnosed. Although I no and my family no the reason why I'm hurting and feel tired all the time. It doesn't help. When I got up this morning I didn't feel too bad normal pains etc but now it's almost just flicked the switch and I'm hurting all over. This typing even hurts. I slept at 8;30 last night although up quite a lot through the night I felt good. Now I'm barely standing and just need to go back to bed. I try not to let it get me down as I no this doesn't help but yes I feel like giving up too.
karpep
UKFM Newbie

Postby Tracie » Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:59 pm

feel as though am losing it feel so low.
Tracie
UKFM Member

sick of people judging me

Postby momabeareilene » Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:10 pm

I know where u all r coming from. People look at u and say well u don't look sick, well honey walk in my shoes about 5 minutes and they will be glad to give them back. I have suffered from Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue, Panic and Anxiety Attacks, Degenerative Disease Disease, Spondolis of the spine, Osteoarthritis. I put mehave had 3 back surgeries, 15 surgeries in all. They have sent me to a pain management clinic. They putt me on a pain patch and i have done everything to get them to my skin and they won't stick.. I tried to explain it to the doctor and he wanted the Pharmacy to order a different brand, well they did, put the patch on and it fell right..... i just don't know what to do. The pain is so bad at time i just won't to die...
momabeareilene
UKFM Newbie

Postby painprincess1 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:58 pm

oh hun , fibro is a bitch.i cant go to town today as i was out yesterday and last night . so today i feel like s***,just dont feel fair do it
smiles and the world smiles with you. cry and you cry alone.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Postby frances A » Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:47 pm

-and to top it all just getting my head and balance straight after my 5th attack of vertigo in as many months- lasted 3 days- and i'm told its another fibro ' thingy'- anyone else experiencing this? :crazy:
frances A
UKFM Member

Postby PhoebeCat » Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:48 pm

frances A wrote:-and to top it all just getting my head and balance straight after my 5th attack of vertigo in as many months- lasted 3 days- and i'm told its another fibro ' thingy'- anyone else experiencing this? :crazy:

Sorry to say it but I have this every day and can last anything from a couple of hours, to all day long and its really getting me down. I feel like I cant function as a normal human being. On top of all of the pain, fatigue etc etc that goes with Fibro. Wish someone could find something that will make us all better. Hugs everyone
PhoebeCat
UKFM Member

Postby bestnan » Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:31 pm

I know the feeling Hun and at least you have your brothers and sisters on here who know, first hand, what you are going through. There are times when I could pack it all in and I also feel as if no one cares or understands but I have to give myself a really good talking to and make myself move and get on with life. This weather doesn't help....I am asthmatic as well as having a heart condition so besides FMS, I can't breath very well and everything is a massive effort.

Please try to count your blessings (not easy I know) but it helps you to put one foot in front of the other rather than give up. Best wishes Hun x x x x x
bestnan
UKFM Member

Postby Mrshank83 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:18 am

I know exactly how you feel, since having my baby aug 2012 I've had very little problems until recently one flare after another :-( sometimes I can just tell myself to get on with it other times I just break down. Im anxious all the time and nothing seems to be helping. My current most worrying symptoms are nerve pains in my head, these can range from burning to a pressure type pain. Anybody else get this? Feel like I'm going crazy xx
Mrshank83
UKFM Member

Postby Tracie » Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:10 pm

Can not cope.
Tracie
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia